Saturday, May 21, 2011

| rl commission + art trades + doodle |

My little cousin's birthday passed on May 6th, and the gift I got her online only came a couple of days ago. xD Nonetheless, she came and got it today. I'm proud to say that she proclaimed it was one of the best gifts she had gotten this year!

I put a lot of effort into finding it! >8D Thankfully we're generally into the same type of clothes, and I found the perfect little shirt for her on eBay! I found a box for Fanta drinks and stuffed it in there. Btw, Fanta is sort of an inside joke with me and my cousins! SO WE BOTH LOLD WHEN SHE OPENED IT~ 8D I'm ghetto and used coupons to stuff the gift, rather than tissue paper LOLOLOLOL.

MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHAT I WRAPPED IT IN. She told me one day that the Internet meme "Okay Guy" was the story of her life. LOL AND IT'S TRUE. Whenever me or one of my other male cousins tells her to do something (hook up the PS2, get the movie, make me a sammich, LOL ETC, ETC) she just goes ">8(... okay." LOL SO I PRINTED OUT A BUNCH OF PAPER WITH OKAY GUY ON IT AND USED IT AS WRAPPING PAPER. 8) It's been a good day.

Viv; xD Ha ha that's 'cause red eyes /are/ bad ass! >8D B'awww but thank you! j vj I always thought the pink hair/red eyes combination was super cute! Suya had almost gotten it, but since she's a Blissey gijinka I decided against it. j vj Ha ha I had always wanted to read D. Gray Man after I found out Sennel, the main guy from Tales of Legendia was inspired from the main dude in D. Gray Man! TEE HEE OH YES ZOE IS QUITE MOE~ Very timid, very sweet. 8D And Matt... /facepalms/ I don't know how to describe him. He's not a douche to her. Or anybody really, unless you confront him. He's seriously so... 8| Straight faced, just goes with what's going on. DSFNHJKADSFH /KILLS HIM OFF LOL/ xD You know, Rieka and I actually had a discussion that Vivi and Asher look related, ironically! o.o BESIDES IN THIS AU NANA IS VERY DEAD. /pets poor Asher * v*;; 

RL Commission for Alirica @ dA! j vj Her cute OC, Rainey! You know. I was secretly proud of that umbrella. 8> 

Omg finally finishing up the art trades I got back in January! >___

Aaaaaaand another art trade from back in January! >___
TROLOLOLOLOL OH LEVI, U TROLL. Annnnyways, Lunon is the pink haired one, Levi is the black haired one. Levi belongs to Riiiieeeka~! LOOK OUT RIMO, SEDRIC, LOOKS LIKE YOUR MEIDO FELL IN LOOOOVE. 

KAY MORE ON THEM TOMORROW HOPEFULLY WITH REFS KAY NIIIIIGHT. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL FUCK YEAH, GET TO DO THAT NAME/URL SHIT THAT I CANT DO ON THE IPAD. HMMM WHERE TO START.

    DLHDHD THAT ART TRADE IS SUPER CUTE/ADORABLE. I LOVE THE COLORING. Especially the green eyes. sdkasghdjkhasldhasldlaskhdla. And her little cute face. ; v;

    WHAT Levi you cutie. ; v; I think he's super cute. adljhaskldh. WAIT. LEVI. RIMO. SEDRIC. Q_______Q IS THIS A STORY WITH ONE GIRL AND THREE GUYS? GTFO RIMO, THREESOME COMING YOUR BEDROOM WAY AND YOU'RE NOT INVITED.

    Sorry, I'm pretty hyped up on powerade right now. LOL. IDK. Coffee makes me sleepy.

    /randomshot/

    ReplyDelete