Monday, May 30, 2011

| doodles |

Oh man, oh man guys! I've been away for like 6 days, and this week I'll be a bit busy all over again! ANYWAYS~!

Alirica; *_____* Tee hee.

Viv; OH MAN THAT WOULD BE SEDRIC, MY DEAR. j vj And I love his design so much, it makes me wish I kept Rimo's original design with a long coat! TEE HEE ZAK IS SO NOT A BAD ASS. But FFFUU EVERYBODY IS A BAD ASS WHEN GOING YANDERE OR YANGIRE Y/Y. I wouldn't mind if he snapped in the AU. * v*)/ Bwa ha ha, we got a few potential/actual young girl/older guy couples and duos! Rina and Vince are the first to come to mind, he's like 29 and she's 18, but they're pretty close. Bianca and Aster for the magical AU come to mind, though it's not as bad as the other two! xD They got like, 3-4 years difference? LOL WAIT WUT SAYORI THAT LOLI'S HELLA DEAD. 8D 

CAPS LOCK IS HOW I LIVE MY LIFE.

TEE HEE SO ANYWAYS.

Pulled what could essentially be called an all nighter. I. Am. Tired. OH I-I FINALLY BOUGHT A NEW DS LITE. My poor white DS Lite, I had you for... 5 years? And you finally gave out, and IT MAKES ME MAD IT WASN'T MY FAULT RAAAEEEG MY LITTLE COUSINS AREN'T TOUCHING MY NEW ONE.

* v*)/ My new DS is pink, super cuuuuute. It's birthday is May 28th, when I got it! /shot for stupidity/ I've been playing HG lately, I missed Raidin! Trying out some EV training on my Leafeon! It's hard. ~_~

LET'S START WITH THIS LOSER.

Say hi to Rimo. Tee hee, we got lots more figured out about these new OCs, tee hee. RIMO WUT YOU DOIN' YOU'RE THE MASTER HERE. 

AND NOW LOOK AT THESE FAGS. Trolololol, BFFs Sedric and Rimo. Their dads worked together, though Rimo's family grew wealthy through inheritance. Because of this, Rimo slacks off and didn't follow in his dad's footsteps and go into the field of law. Sedric makes many remarks about Rimo's lazy ways, but Rimo doesn't necessarily care...

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT BROWN HAIRED GUY I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

It's been waaaaaay too long. I bet everybody thinks Roi and Riley are the only ones in that story, LOL. I draw Riley yandere all the time but that's not exactly the truth or point of the entire story. Riley in no way wants to hurt anybody, instead his only wish is to be with Roi. The brown haired guy? Let me acquaint you. Fufufu.

Meet Toku, a man who comes from the wrong side of the tracks. His only desire is to make your life miserable- he'll do what it takes to harm you, all the while dangling something you love in front of you. In this case, he's got a death grip on Riley. Seems Riley didn't listen this time, I wonder which one Riley loves didn't make it this time...

TIME FOR SOME YANDERE DAMIEN OH SHIT.

Anyways this is a total reference to an AU that Rieka and me don't talk about tooooo often~ * v*)/ In that AU, rather than Damien being a good guy and Vince being a bad guy, they switched. Damien and Chloe are on the villain's side, with Vince being on the good guys side. LEMME TELL YA. THAT CHANGES SOOOOOO MUCH OF THE STORY. 

The scissors are a tribute weapon to a game that I and Rieka adore with all our hearts. Rina is the "main target" if only as tribute as well to the game that the AU was inspired by. So, Damien, it looks like you finally caught her. How's it feel?

Can you tell I'm hitting some sort of art block of the night!? orz Some depressing Asher and Nana shit. Note the ghostly figure of her behind the very angry Asher. She doesn't look really happy with how her death affected him, am I right?

RAAAANDOM. Lunon's room. Notice the distinct lack of window (or should I say, the fact that the dresser is up against the window and it's boarded up). 

Her room doesn't play a big part, but it is quite... suspicious. Lunon is ordered to go to bed every day at 7pm, no questions asked. Once in her room, it is locked from the outside, prohibiting her from getting out without somebody to unlock it. The window is not only boarded up, but is also covered by a large dresser. 

Why is this?

KAY NIGHT. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment