Tuesday, May 31, 2011

| doodles + Ao no Exorcist fanart |

OH MAN PLAYING CATCH UP SLOWLY. I know for sure I'll be away Friday and Saturday. *_____* So I'm hoping to have all my major things out of the way before those two days! orz;; Or I'll be so behind again!

EW WHAT IS THIS SHIT I ALMOST DIDN'T UPLOAD THIS HERE.

I decided to make a new Tegaki E account since I couldn't remember my old pw. orz;; And this was what I did. SOME RIN FROM AO NO EXORCIST YEAH? It's a piece of shit. God I cannot work on one layer with such limited tools! DHFKLJDF IT KILLS ME. 

Diggin' this anime, yeah? 8) It's pretty cool, gotta download what I've missed now!

And my response to this piece. orz;

I DID IIIIIT ALL OF THE CAST MEMBERS (THAT AREN'T ADULTS/MATTER LOL) AS YANDERES AND YANGIRES. Matt you little fucker, you would be last. /murders him/ It was hard for me to see him as either, he's such a stable minded boy, in his own story he's seriously pushed to the limits, mentally, physically and emotionally.  

KAY I'M ACTUALLY PRETTY TIRED SO I'M OFF TO BED. NIIIIIGHT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment