Wednesday, June 1, 2011

| doodles + wips |

I am so hungry guys. Making hot wings, so delicious!

First wip of a rl commission! Finally lined this one. j vj I'm so slow with commissions!

And second wip of another rl commission! Started coloring it. >______< The hair shading doesn't look good, I gotta go back and redo it.

And now some story related shit to PKMN. LEMME EXPLAIN THIS PIC.

Raidin was super excited he caught a Dratini and evolved her into a Dragonite over the course of the story. Problem is, she's SO. DAMN. TIMID. She's not very good in battle, and he really only uses her to fly on or to deliver messages. 

Aster's first PKMN ever is now a Charizard, and it's the quirkiest little thing ever. And he's taken quite a shine to the timid and very girly Dragonite, Nix. 

It's clear that Nix is terrified of Blazer the Charizard- or really, anything she's not familiar with. But Blazer is super interested in her. POOR BLAZER, WILL YOU EVER CHARM THAT LITTLE DRAGONITE!? /lol ttly ignore the fact Charizards are smaller than Dragonites 

WHO IS THIS FAGGOT I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Oh man guys, I never thought I'd talk about this OC again, last time he was seriously thought about was... 2007? Anyways! Meet one of my oldest OCs! His original story was trashed, and thus he was without a home and left to float around in the space of my mind, destined to be forgotten. UNTIL TODAY THAT IS.

He's not even a main character- hardly even a minor character. In his original story, he's nothing more than a flashback that made an impact on the main character's life- that main character being Roi. He fell in love with her, and in a vain attempt to save her, ended up dying in the process. Nonetheless, he's an adorkable boy who wants adventure out of life. He doesn't like to see a lady cry, either, and will do what it takes to bring a smile to your face. He's not a player in the least, just a boy who wants to be a gentleman despite being a peasant.  

His name was "Blade," which is a nickname he gave himself in an attempt to be cool (did I say adorkable? I meant retarded). I have no idea what his name'll be here, or his age. He lives in the same story alongside Rimo, Lunon and Sedric. Here, he's a peasant boy who makes a living hunting and selling the leftover meat.

He's also taken in an orphaned shota of a boy named Remi.

AND HIS NAME IS NOW LEO. orz;; /had trouble deciding his name 

LOL RANDOM SHIT. This is just a normal, everyday occurrence between Bianca and Aster. BTW he really can pick her up like that, LOL. I'm not sure what he did to make her... look like that, blood and all, LOL, BUT WE CAN REST ASSURE SHE PROLLY DESERVED IT, AMIRITE?

SOME MORE OF LEO. Though I'm seriously considering renaming him Milo or Rowan, god damn both of those are also cute names. 

I AM SO HUNGRY STILL I EVEN ATE DINNER SOB. NIIIIIGHT EVERYBODY. GOT A GRADUATION TO ATTEND TO TOMORROOOOW

1 comment:

  1. I like the whole, oval shaped eye thing for your chibis. Speaking of which, that's a really good one. ; v;

    LOLOL I LOVE THE WAY YOU EXPLAIN YOUR /NEW/ OCs. xD It seriously makes me lol. And I like Leo. He looks like a Leo. But Milo and Rowan would be cute names. ; v; /has a Rowan/ He's got that manry face going for him. LOL PEASANT~ IT'S OKAY, HE'S BOUND TO DO SOME STUPID SHIT AND MEET LUNON AND HER HAREM~ lol, just kidding, Lunon's too cute to have a harem. OTL

    ReplyDelete