Sunday, June 26, 2011

| doodles + wip |

Viv; * v*! Tee hee, gracias! I actually really don't like white hair, and I feel the combination of bright/white hair+tan skin is... overused? Has... orz Idk, the pics I see of characters like that, they have a certain quality to them. They're always sexy/evil/etc, etc. Trust me, I notice these things, it reminds me all the time of my tan skin complex. orz /doesn'tlikehertanskin/ Though I am happy enough with Fate and her combination! * v* Tee hee the Senna one was more for me to practice coloring/shading more than the lines and design! xD It's why it looks drastically different in terms of shading than the rest of my pics, what with the dark, dark contrast between base and shade! 

OMAI RATRI AND LEVI ARE DEFINITELY CRACK LOL. Ratri technically doesn't have anybody. Actually there are no couples at all in that story yet! xD I do wonder which ones will end up happening. So far the only confirmed crushes of any sort are from Lunon, she seriously is in love with the Levi twins' looks, lol. BOTH OF THEM. Though like I said, they're crushes, she's not in love-love with them. Then again, that's how Rina's relationship with Miles started...

EEEE I WROTE THAT LAST PARAGRAPH WHEN I WAS TIRED. Let's see if I can explain it a little better! Okay, when Rieka and I first met, we both were already having our own OCs and stories. We learned more about each other's story. Her story features her OCs Kai, Yukie, Ari, Raye, Dominic, Zeek, etc, etc. Those are her first OCs and that's her first story! My very first story and OCs feature Samii, Kenji, Kiotome, Raeon, Sai, Keon, etc, etc. 

Because they're our first stories, we wondered how cool it'd be to combine these two stories into an AU! *____* Intermixing our first OCs and using rules and ideas from both our stories and combining them! 

OH MAN DRAGONITE GIJINKA. orz Tee hee, Raidin's Dragonite Nix, all gijinkafied! She's a timid nature, and I imagine her extremely timid. Like. She won't even battle, she's so damn timid. She's good for traveling on though! OBBY RIDE HER ALL NIGHT. I see her being pretty cutesy and girly, so I tried to keep her looking that way. *___* 

/HEADDESKHEADDESKHEADDESK/ A wip. It's supposed to be Blazer, a Charizard gijinka. But can you tell? Nooooooo. Of course you can't. FUCK THESE COLORS FUCK THIS GIJINKA FUCK IT ALL. DFJLADKSHFSADKJFDSJFK. /irritatedcanyoutell/  This was the color set before this one of him.

Neh I've been reduced to shitty binary sketches. 8\ Some Roi, from AU1. Inspired by "Harder to Breathe" by Maroon 5 I guess you could say.

When it gets cold outside and you got nobody to love. 

Tee hee now some Ratri~ 8> Three! She's on number, three, yup... Three what? Who knows. 

does it kill, does it burn, is it painful to learn that it's me that has all the control? 

Maybe if he keeps reaching out, he'll catch a falling star. And on that star, he'd finally get his wish. 

OH WOW YURIMI HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE. I think today I'm having fun drawing hair, flowing, wind blown hair. Yurimi's pretty sickly, honestly. But hey, don't think she's less of a PKMN trainer than her fellow male companions Kouhei and Gage! PKMN battling doesn't have a thing to do with her own physical strength!

Regardless though, they have to keep an eye on her. Sometimes she keeps quiet so not to slow down their journey progress. After a while, it's pretty obvious. As you can tell. Seriously, I'm pretty sure Yurimi, Kouhei and Gage are all getting it on. AW YEAH. Either way, all three are childhood friends and any of them getting hurt or worse would seriously put a dent into them. 

ANNNNYWAYS I HOPE I FEEL BETTER TOMORROW. 8( I've been having a pretty... bleh week. 

NIIIIIGHT~!  
  
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG TEACH ME HOW TO PIXEL. YOU KNOW ROI, at this point, you're going to have to teach me everything. 8(

    ReplyDelete