Monday, June 27, 2011

| wip |

Viv; ;____; Nuuu I fail at pixel/binary art. A-AND EVERYTHING ELSE SHFLKDSHFKJASDF /FLINGSART"TALENT"OUTAWINDOW/

I'm so tired I'm practically falling asleep typing this. 8I Anyways this is just a wip. I swear I think I just dunno how to color ginger's clothes or something, lol. 

Some quick info on him before I sleep.

This is one of my oldest OCs, the villain from my very first story. His name is Keon, and is quite the pompous ass. He's full of himself, and will only believe what he wants to. It's his way or the highway. 

He's also the elder cousin to the ruler of the kingdom, and she's the only one he can't seem to fight against. Once he "joins" the group of good guys, he finds himself injured and often in Sai's care. 

Uhhh idk about his colors. orz /kills self/ I just randomly stopped while coloring and said FUCK IT I'M GOING TO BED.

Lol so good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment