Tuesday, June 28, 2011

| doodles + wip |

Uuuuugh gotta get  up at 8am tomorrow to go to the dentist. I'm betting I'm getting a root canal tomorrow. 8\ AND I get to go to the doctor later in the afternoon. I'm going to be bored as fuck. 


OMAI another gijinka! Did this one on livestream~! Gijinkafied one of my PKMN trainer's PKMN! This is Raidin's Lucario named Zinc! Now he looks a bit older but in my head Zinc himself is a shota. >8I I wonder how old he is.

DKSFJHDSKJFH STUPID KEON I ENDED UP KEEPING THE COLORS I TRASHED LAST NIGHT DHFKSHDF. >8I He's a dick. That's all you need to know.

Up until this piece here I did on livestream. This one I started to line, then shut off livestream. It was a request! * v* Walksmith2's oc, Ayane, no touching!

And I took Viv's request even though I shut off livestream since I only got two of them! 8> Tee hee, her Simipour gijinka, I NEVER THOUGHT SIMIPOUR COULD BE MOE. EVER. LOL. PROVEN WRONG I WAS.

Lol just a fun chibi for my own amusement. Keon! Oh Keon. You're not as cute and moe as I like to draw you. DHLFKSJADF /DOUBEFACEPALMPLZ/ Though once he goes to the good guy's side, I can see him being pouty and tsun like this around them. They're a bunch of idiots! How could he not!?

Out of all my millions of cats, two of them are named after OCs. Rina and Miles! Btw Miles is a girl DHFADKSJ LOL WHOOPS she was mean like him. 8| Lol anyways Rina was named because the kitten was really skittish, even now after over a year she's very skittish and hides even from me when I walk by. 

Anyways lately she's been really loving, coming up to get petted and sleeping with me in my bed and everything! It's a very rare occurrence! So to celebrate, some living Rina. The OC. LOL.  

Omg this is a hella crack pairing like no tomorrow. I forgot how we came to it, but there was a reason! My OC Paige on the left and Rieka's OC Ace on the right, from ttoooooottaaallly different stories! Like. Holy crap lol. Paige is from the same story as Vivi and Matt, those OCs. Ace is with Rina, Miles, them! 

Annnnyways, lol, Rieka is giving me random OC "couples" to draw in cute or horror settings. LOL I CHOSE CUTE FOR THEM FDHLKAFJHDSF. THE CRACK LOL.

EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING wishes they weren't related by blood because they're actually pretty shippable. /doubefacepalmplz/ Anyways! Chloe and Damien! * v* Tee hee, Damien loooooves his little sister soooo much~! Trollin'  her is like. An essential part of his day. And dammit she hates it! WHY DOES SHE HANG OUT WITH THIS RETARD DHSFKJLF. LOL. 

Things would be extremely, extremely different if Setto was never taken away from the orphanage. For one, he'd probably be friends with Nana and Namie, maybe even some of the other kids like Suri and Sawyer. 

Setto wouldn't be so emotionless and straight faced. He'd be normal! And Rieka feels that if he grew up the way he was supposed to, he'd be a tsundere boy, whose face would brighten at such closeness to a girl! Nana doesn't seem to be as affected by her question as Setto was. Then again, maybe it's not until she's in the same bed that she'll realize the weight of her question...

LOL oh man, this changes a good chunk of the story, just moving Setto from Harlow's lab to the orphanage! AW SHIT ASHER YOUR WOMAN'S BEING TAKEN BY A GUY HER AGE. 

Oh man got Tatsuya and Iori! HE KINDA A PERVERT AND SHE DEFINITELY A TSUNDERE. >8I She's trying on his uniform! OH HE'S GONNA GET IT FOR THAT PERVERTED STARE THOUGH! 

OH LOLIS AND SHOTAS YOU'RE SO SILLY. I wouldn't doubt for a second Damien's lied about Alicia wearing panties. And Chris' dumb ass would believe it, and even worse, if Damien told him to go double check on it, he'd do it. And as you can see, he did. 

HMMM SURE SEEMS LIKE SHE DOES WEAR PANTIES! Lol also seems like Chris hasn't hit the stage of life where panties affect him!

TEE HEE LAST SKETCH I DID TODAY. Emiri and Emil! The two teens in love who broke up under odd circumstances! Emil's the one who ends up having a gay best friend, and he doesn't realize the boy's gay. On top of that, the boy, Rue, has a crush on him. 

Later on, Emil finds Emi, and she reveals she never ran away like he was told. She broke up with him and sacrificed her own happiness and well being for his sake so he'd never get tested on. Will Rue ever get to speak his feelings? Will Emi and Emil be able to work out the lies created to break them up? Will Emi even get back with Emil since she knows that he could be targeted to?!

AAAAAND this was the first thing I drew today but I forgot about it til now. GOD DAMN HIS HAIR AND HIS OUTFIT JESUS CHRIST HDKJFLHADSKFJHDLKVCHDKJSDF. Another keychain. 8> Sora from Kingdom Hearts!

Anyways off to bed. 8( I gotta be up in like five hours for my root canal fml. NIGHT~ 
 

1 comment:

  1. KAY, SO, CAUSE I'M RUSHING, GOING TO POST MY COMMENT FOR THIS BLOG POST ON TOMORROW's.

    ReplyDelete