Thursday, June 23, 2011

| doodles |

8C Lol it's so freakin' hot here! 103 degrees? And it's only June? I AM NOT READY FOR JULY FHJDKSFHLAFJHSDKFJF. /will wither away

Viv; T____T B'AWWW REALLY LOL MY CHIBIS ARE GETTING STUBBIER ALL OF A SUDDEN I WASN'T SURE IF IT LOOKED GOOD AT ALL. Tee hee, oh Chris! * v* You're such a gross little boy, lol. I was proud of myself for making a boy that's... well... boyish. orz LOL. 

OH YES MILO & ALYSSA YOU'VE SEEN BEFORE!  --> AlyssaMilo

Tee hee, Milo is mine! * v* Alyssa belongs to Rieka! OH YEAH SHE'D UPDATE HER BLOG but I don't think anybody actually understands how *bad* her internet is. We're not exaggerating. On a good day, uploading a normal, say, 400x400 picture takes maybe... 15 minutes? MSN logs her out sometimes 3-4 times in the same 10 minutes because it dies, and since her Internet is so bad, all GIFs? Grainy. Color distortion. ~_~ It's *bad*. LOL It's why I won't get online when I'm at her house! * v* I'll tell her to at least talk about her OCS 'CAUSE I WANNA KNOW MORE TOO. >8I She won't tell  me about Alyssa either, stupid Dimitri keeping that a secret!

Today has been random experimenting for me!

So I was talking about gijinka-fying Raidin, Maci, Kara, all their PKMN. So I finally did! It's clear I have no idea how to make gijinkas. DFHJKF. This is Raidin's Typhlosion, Yuuto! He's a relaxed nature, so he's pretty lazy and fat. 8| PKMN-wise, he was bred to be the mate of Shina, Maci's Typhlosion. 

So I went ahead and did Maci's PKMN, Shina! She doesn't really look like a Quilava though. 8| Originally I had placed red streaks in her hair, but it didn't look good. SO I SAID FUCK IT, LET'S JUST SAY HER PANTIES ARE RED.

Last of the gijinkas I did was Kara's Serperior, Kajou. He's a quirky nature, which I think suits a troll. On top of that, he's capable of taking hits, lol, so if you do catch him HE CAN TAKE IT. COME AT HIM, BRO. Omg all these troll gijinkas and their big ass collars. /stares at Zakai too/

After drawing a sad picture of Rina, I decided to draw one happier of the two, considering a lot of the tumultuous side of their relationship is zoomed in on. It's not nearly as bad as you think! Miles tends to overwork himself, and thankfully Rina's the type of girl that can adapt and understand a work-a-holic husband. In fact, she's even opted to be his secretary to lessen the load on him, so sometimes she comes with him to work and helps him as best she can. 

Because of his hard working nature, however, from time to time he's been known to literally pass out from exhaustion. Believe me, the first time scared the fuck outta Rina! Calling ambulances and all. Now she understands that it's because he pushes himself too hard. So when she catches him sleeping on top of papers, she won't wake him, but instead cover him with a blanket and let him sleep. Looks like he kept working even after coming home from work with Rina. She'll take care of the rest, Miles! You just sleep, kay?

AAAAAND I finally gave this boy a ref DHJKFLDSHAFKLJ MILLIONS OF YEARS AFTER I CREATED HIM. He's not from any story I've ever talked about. Hell it's hardly a story. 

Meet Kiyoshi, childhood friend to Maki, a black haired and purple eyed girl. The story follows her, not actually this boy, and follows her trying to understand how she feels about the boy and progressing her relationship with him. It's one of the first stories I'm making that doesn't include blood, yanderes, or people dying, LOL. Just a high school romance! 

He's pretty charming in his own right, and actually pretty bright. Like Maki, he actually cares about his appearance and has a bit of an interest in fashion. From time to time, he considers putting light brown/sandy brown streaks in his hair or growing a stubbly beard. He also has no problem pulling his hair back into a ponytail and wearing his fashionable clothes, despite risking people thinking he's a bit... well, gay. LOL. He assures you all, he's pretty straight. 8>  He just enjoys looking good! 

Lol okay here we go! Some Alyssa to the left, Rimo in the middle and Lunon to the right! Why is Alyssa opaque? Because she's a ghost, now to explain!

Alyssa is a ghost from the start of the story. Rimo has the ability to see ghosts- trouble is, he sees them so vividly, they're not even see through to  him. Hence, he doesn't even know he has this ability. Well, Lunon doesn't have this ability and dammit, she's pretty confused!

LOL Just a pic I drew for fun. 8> He must look awfully crazy asking for tea for two from Lunon. 

LOL just something fun to do~! Kara wearing a school teacher outfit. 8U Just felt like playing around with office/teacher/library looks. SEEEXY~ Tee hee, I wonder how Ryoji feels~

EEEEEE I had a massive toothache and took some medicine that made me tired. SOOOO NIGHT ALL~ 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ffft now I want to gijinka my pokemon. >: Lol. I already did my simipour. Working on my simisear now. lonely nature wtf? /shot in the face/ Pokemon white hell yeah. 8)

    OH MAN~ Kajou looks so nice in the regal-clothing. My serperior has a serious nature. ; v; S-She has a serious name too?! I like the face on Kajou, btw.

    D-DON'T GET ME ON RINA/MILES. /SOBS FOREVER/ I- I DON'T GET THEM. FIRST HE LOVES HER, THEN ACTS LIKE HE DOESN'T. THEN THEY FIGHT, BUT THEN THEY DON'T. AND THE WAY YOU DRAW THEM, IT'S SEXY BUT SOMETIMES CUTE? THEY CONFUSE ME.

    aw 8) Kiyoshi's clothes are cute. T vT BOYS WHO CARE ABOUT HOW THEY LOOK, HELL YEAH~

    L-LOL RIMO AND LUNON. HOW DOES SHE REACT TO THAT? DOES SHE SAY YES? OR NO? She's the maid, she's supposed to do as she's told, but seriously? LOL. I'd be confused as fuck.

    ohbby Kara. 8D I like how you're working on doing...like face-front chibis? They look good! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, YOU'RE LUCKY. IT HELLA RAINED TODAY.AND WAS COLD AS FUCK. LOL. GIVE ME SOME HEAT, PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete