Friday, June 24, 2011

| doodles |

Omg I'm hella sidetracked by Futurama right now. Anybody else excited for DRRR premiering on Adult Swim? I got the Japanese ones on my external hard drive, but I'm a lazy bitch to watch them. 8> Besides, I'm more concerned with finishing Higurashi, I've got like... 10 episodes of the entire series all together left. /towards the end of the second season atm

Viv; *___* Do it, tee hee! It felt good doing it to all my Platinum PKMN, so now I can't help but do it to all the PKMN that belong to mine and Rieka's trainers! I MUST SEE YOUR GIJINKAS. Freaky! O_O My friend and Rieka's little brother chose Snivy and got serious natures too, lol! 

TEE HEE RINA/MILES IS ONLY CONFUSING BECAUSE I JUMP BACK AND FORTH IN THE STORY TO DRAW THEM. xD It starts innocent, something bad happens (not *couple* related, but it still wedges into their forming relationship), Rina stands up for him when nobody else will, the two are boggled down with stress from their friends because of many, many reasons- both for very different reasons. They have their peak at which everything they kept quiet comes out and then it slows back down. xD I prefer drawing angst, so I actually just redraw scenes over and over. 

Q vQ Tee hee, thank you! I didn't want Kiyoshi to have a shit ton of crap on him but I still wanted him to look "unique" in his own way. OH MAN LUNON JUST NODS HER HEAD AND SAYS OKAY. BUT SHE'LL HELLA ASK SEDRIC IF SHE'S JUST NOT UNDERSTANDING SOMETHING. LOL. * n* And gracias! Ha ha I didn't think anybody would notice I'm working on people facing forward!
 


Omg wut yeah I actually drew them. 8> My OCs Kiyoshi to the left and Maki to the right. Childhood friends, the two grew up close enough that they kept their friendship but not so close that they're always over at each other's houses or something. They do occasionally hang out though! 

It's really god damn hot, so a summer pic of the two! I imagine Kiyoshi actually being pretty chipper. He's constantly on the go and trying out new things and perfecting the old. He likes it all, cooking, practicing music, fashion, whatever! *______* Definitely a social person. Maki's quite the opposite. She's rather timid and quiet, though when you get to know her she can talk up a storm. She's a bit clumsy, be it with her actions or her words. She always means well though, can be a great friend!

You can tell I drew this with only 3 hours of sleep. 8| /drew this at like 8am/

Tee hee back to some demons. 8( I forgot why I drew this. It was also in the morning, but I got super tired and had work later on so I went to take a short nap. And now hours later, I finished it! Ratri and Dimitri~ * v* Tee hee, the scythe's Dimitri's btw.

So, how about it? Wanna make a contract? They'll even be nice and let you choose which demon you wanna do it with!  

LOL OH DAMN THIS IS RANDOM. Jiki I haven't drawn you in forever, I love your creepy mask! 

If you don't remember Jiki... I don't blame you, lol. Jiki is one of the villains from Kimi and Hiro's story, one that doesn't show up often but when 'she' does, it's with two others and they mean serious business

Guys I haven't drawn a 'realistic' face in a while. At the same time. orz I didn't want it to look realistic. I wanted it to fall maybe in uncanny valley. Where you can tell it's fake, you know it's fake yet it still  has qualities of a real face. 

I seriously was only happy with the eyes in the sketch and that's why I continued. orz

Aaaaand back to the story of Rimo, Sedric and Lunon. Featuring Brigette and Dimitri! See, Brigette's something of a demon exterminator in her right. Dimitri, well, he's a demon and full of fight. The more he gets to kill, the better. He hopes you fail to fulfill your contract just so he can have fun with your body! 

I don't doubt one bit these two will not only meet on numerous occasions, but there's probably going to be at least one epic battle. In Brigette's original story, she was a top ranking swordswoman. Here, she's something of a mercenary or body guard for hire. So don't even try to fight her. You die in battle? No remorse on her behalf- she'll at least pray for your soul. Be grateful. 

Yup I'm pretty lazy. Just doing shitty ass sketches. orz orz orz 

Anyways! Here's Milo, looking... not like a dumbass for once. He can fight, with or without his sword in his hand. It wouldn't be the first time he's lost the damn thing in battle.Sure he'll get some scrapes, he never said he was the best at this fighting stuff, but he can hold his own. 


LOL SO RIEKA AND I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT OUR MALE UMBREON + MALE ESPEON GIJINKAS (SETTO & YUUJI) ARE BY ALL TECHNICALITIES, A CANON COUPLE. /head explode/ Lol though it's kinda forced BUT WHATEVS.

And yet it's not in any way canon. How the hell did we manage that HDFKJLDF. Though secretly I think Setto and Nana are a cute couple, too bad they didn't get to know each other better.

LOL AW YEAH. Lololol I don't blame anybody if they don't recognize these two, for one I haven't drawn them in foreeeeeeeever.

Mizuki and Jackson, the Glaceon and Leafeon gijinkas! She's so tsuuuuuuun for him but HE KNOWS DEEP DOWN SHE LOVES HIM. FUCK EVERYBODY LOVES HIM. AND wants to fu- /watches him get shot

AHHHHH IT'S 2AM I'MMA DIE AT WORK AGAIN. How have I not passed out. 8|
 

No comments:

Post a Comment