Thursday, July 21, 2011

| wips + doodle |

OMAI ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IRIS ONLINE IS? BESIDES YOU, VIV, LOL. 

Eeeee it's so fun, lol! * v*)/ I played with Viv today for like. Omg prolly 7 hours or something like that Jesus Christ. It's really cute and fun! And you can make multiple characters on the same account it looks like! I had a hard time choosing everything. My class, my species, MY GENDER.

c: In the end I'm a female hyrbid ranger. I HAVE LITTLE ANIMAL EARS AND USE A GUN FUCK YEAH. /really wanted that gun lololol/ If I get around to it, I wanna make a male elf ranger! c: ANYWAYS~!

I'm finally coloring the keychains! ;;; Eeeeee lol, this is Rena, I figured she'd be first to be done since she was first to be drawn! I'm going to do test prints on her later this week at Staples! * v*)/ I hope all goes well!

It just didn't feel right without Rika, so here she is! 8> She's also gonna be test printed with Rena! I was kinda happy with her hair. I gotta fix that nipa~ ;;;; It's not very cute looking! If I get to make them into keychains, I'll take pics!

Omg I actually did it. I COLORED SORA'S HAIR DNHKAVJDLHFKDSJF. /HAPPYPLZ/ Never again, boy, never again...  

Omg and lastly this doodle. Spawned from a convo that I shall summarize between me and Rieka:

Roi: I think Rina would want to go to the fair! She'd ask Miles to go with her!
Rieka: Miles wouldn't want to go. But (in the middle of typing)
Roi: Aw, that's too bad. Rina would ask Damien or Vince to go with her then!
Rieka: (finished typing) he'd try to take her some place quieter, like, idk, ask her to feed the ducks with him or something! Or that. He's gonna go hang himself now. :c

LOL THIS NEW, TRUER TO THE ORIGINAL PERSONALITY DESIGN OF MILES WILL PROLLY CONTINUE TO BLOW MY MIND as to how sweet (albeit awkward) he is. :c Wasn't sure how to draw him since. Like. Idk how he's gonna act. Even deep into their relationship, would he still be... awkward around Rina? WOULD THEY EVEN. LIKE. GET TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP SINCE NOW THEY'RE BOTH SUPER AWKWARD PEOPLE? Omg Alicia help them. /facepalm relying on the single 12 year old for relationship help

KAY I SHOULD SLEEP NIIIIIGHT. And omg. Rieka. Yet again. LOL WHAT IS GOING ON IS YOU BEING SUPER CREEPY SPIED ON BY ~THE EYES OF HER~? :c /curious curious curious
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG THE KEYCHAINS LOOKS SO GOOD. FFFFFFFFFFTTT! ESPECIALLY THE SORA ONE. /h-huge ass kingdom hearts fan/ 8( Damn it, you don't know how many times I've beaten kingdom hearts 2! Probably 8 times. 8( Shit, I could quote those characters.

    AND OUT IRIS ONLINE. LOL WE STARTED AT MAYBE 3 IN THE AFTERNOON MY TIME. FINISHED AT 12AM MY TIME. PRETTY SURE THAT'S 9 HOURS HOLY SHIT. LOLOLOL. Damn it, my brother said he would play with us, but since you have you use a mouse, he won't cause he hates his laptop touchpad. D8< TEMPTED TO GO BUY A MOUSE FOR HIS LAZY ASS.

    <: Aww, Rina's face there is so cute! Innocent, moe, adorable. OTL.

    ReplyDelete