Wednesday, August 31, 2011

| doodle |

HNNNNGH GOOD NEWS FINALLY. ////// 

My sister is letting me use her car on T/Th, HNNNNNGH THANK GOD. OTL /NOW TO GET OVER MY FEAR OF DRIVING HRRRRRGH!!!


LET'S SEE HOW THAT GOES TOMORROW. It'll be my first time driving outside of my hometown! /SO SCURRED PLZ

HRRRRGH and I got my other boy down!!!! He's the school baseball ace, and he's all about sports, athleticism and definitely more of a physical boy than brains. He didn't really care about his other classes until it meant his GPA dropped and his spot on the baseball team was threatened. 

Trying to earn extra credits, he goes along with the summer class on a field trip for some hands on exploring! 8>!! Oh yes. His name is Arata, too. /SO HAPPY TO HAVE A BOY WITH THAT NAME NOW HNNNNGH /////

HMMM BUT YES. Dunno too much about his personality! 8>!! He definitely seems more social than not, AND HE LOOKS A BIT SMARTER THAN I HAD ORIGINALLY IMAGINED. WHICH IS GOOD. LOL. 

HRRRRRGH AND NOW TIME FOR SLEEP but definitely will be drawing LOADS tomorrow! * v*)////  

No comments:

Post a Comment