Tuesday, August 30, 2011

| Vocaloid fanart + doodles |

HRRRRGH. SO TIRED AHHH.

8( Finally put my shop on Gaia to rest, I'm not active there anymore, really. Ummm, not much else! HATING SCHOOL STILL~ NO TIME FOR ART FHALSDFJHDASJKF. /doublefacepalmplz/ 

Mmkay has everybody seen the latest addition to the Vocaloid family? I just saw her today! Her name is SeeU (sometimes I see See-U), and she speaks Korean! Her blue eyes kinda throw me off, but I think she's pretty adorable over all! And her voice is real nice and mature, really pretty~! I can't wait for more songs by her!

8> So yes, drew fanart~

OTL THERE'S SO MUCH CUTER ARTWORK OF HER FLOATING AROUND!!!! 

LOL JUST A SKETCH of a headshot~ 8> Rieka, Amber and I have triplets. There is one girl and two boys, which I got one of the boys! She said we should try to draw a quick pic of what we see the twins and I was like WELL U SEE. THIS GENERIC ANIMU HEADSHOT HERE EXPLAINS WHAT I SEE IN MY HEAD WHEN I THINK "TRIPLET BOY." 

HRRRRRGH THIS BOY CAUSED ME A LOT OF ANGST HSDKLFAHDSF. Anyways! 8DDDD This is one of the three childhood friends~! TEE HEE I GOT THE ONLY BOY OUT OF THOSE THREE, RIEKA AND AMBER GOT CHICKS!!

Omg in my folders I named him "homo faggot" (omg long story shut up) and LOL IN MY PB THAT'S HIS FILE NAME HE'S NOT GAY i think BUT YES. /HAD A GOOD LOL

He doesn't got a name yet! >:c /will do that tomorrow/ He's pretty cheerful. OH AND CLEAN. YES. VERY CLEAN. HE TAKES CARE OF HIMSELF~ Idk if he's an idiot yet or how doofus he acts. 8D WE SHALL SEE! 

Hmm. Yes. Going to list all the "starter" teams.

Rieka's childhood friend, my childhood friend, Amber's childhood friend, Amber's token foreign kid = team 1
Rieka's couple boy, Amber's couple girl = team 2
My nurse + my band nerd = team 3
My loli + Rieka's shota + Amber's Bear Grills = team 4 (LOL)
My baseball ace, Rieka's player, Amber's class pres = team 5
our triplets = team 6
somewhere in space is Rieka's teacher who is awkward = team faggot 7 

HRRRRRGH FORGOT THE BITS AND ENDS HFLKFHDSFJ LOL /FACEPALMPLZ TIRED MMKAY 

Tee hee, all the childhood friends have been drawn! * v*)/ I got my loli+CH friend drawn. My nurse has a general design. BASEBALL ACE+BAND NERD ARE LAST. BAND NERD PROBABLY LAST. /HAS MORE IDEAS FOR BASEBALL ACE THEN BAND NERD 

/HRRRGH WON'T LIE KINDA PROUD OF HIS HAIR /slaps self silly 

No comments:

Post a Comment