Sunday, August 28, 2011

| doodles |

Holy crap such a busy week DHFLKAJDSHF BUT SO FUN after all the stress YEEEES FHDLAJKFHDSFH.

I didn't have much time to draw at all, but I did draw over this weekend with Rieka AND AMBER EEEEEEE WE FINALLY GOT TO MEET HLDKFHDASF. /ROLLS ALL OVER YOU GUYS FHDSALFKJDF

I can't wait to really start on our collab story, Rieka+Ambeeeer. *_____* AHHH.

This is my loli I am making for the collab story us three are doing! *____* We each get about six characters, each one teacher, 5 students. I got the token loli! Tee hee, I GOTTA LEARN NOT TO PUT PIGTAILS ON THE SIDE, I WANT HER'S IN THE BACK DFHLDJAKSF. 

EEE and this is my "teacher" LOLOLOL I ACTUALLY GOT THE NURSE~! * u* I don't want her to be cute and moe like my other teachers, SHE FEELS LIKE SHE RIDES A MOTORCYCLE AND SHIT LIKE THAT HNNNGH. No colors or anything else decided on them! ;;;;

Okay then! I noticed Rieka had these unused crayons laying around so I was like YES GONNA USE THEM. * v* Oh god tradi art CAN'T DO IT. DFHLADKSHF. /FLINGS SELF INTO OBLIVION/ Some Riley!

Some more crayon shit. Rimo! 8>

Now some Rina with crayons!

Tee hee did Rieka's OC Ari next! * v* Gosh I'm bad with black. OTL

Tee hee some sexy Lunon time now! * u* 

Just went ahead and did Ratri, too! * u* Lol god damn her boobs are humongous! 

I was trying to figure out how to do eyes. >_____< LOL SO RIEKA AND I WALKED DOWN TO BUY WHITE GEL PENS. COULDN'T FIND ANY NEAR BY. SO WE GOT A WHITE OUT PEN LOLOLOL LIVING IN THE GHETTO~ IN THE GHETTO~

Eeeee let's get out of crayon territory! * u* Something I drew when I was with Rieka+Amber! Some Riley and Raidin LOLOLOL SO EMBARRASSING AMBER GOT TO SEE JUST HOW OBSESSED I AM WITH RILEY LOLOLOLOL //////

Lol uhhh. A Magikarp and some Pikmin. 8D

And then I drew Roi, she was gonna be a paperchild but UHHH YES. 8D

Lol Matt as a paperchild. 8D BUTTCRACK SHOWING BECAUSE LOL LIKE IT WAS A JOKE BETWEEN ME AND RIEKA. 

Uhhh Rieka requested I draw what she calls her waifu, my OC Seraphim. 8DDDD IDK IF I DREW HER RIGHT LOLOLOL /CAN'T DRAW OWN OCS

And then I drew my OC, Samii. * u*

TEE HEE NOTHING NEW SOME MORE RILEY //////

And then Rieka asked for some Corra. * u* An older OC of mine~

And then Allison, but I hate how this came out. >___<

Aaaaand then I went with Nathan from the same story! *_____*

MWA HA HA MY OC CRYSTAL BACK IN THE DAY~ She so ghetto omg so embarrassing. /DOUBLEFACEPALMPLZ

AAAAND THEN I DREW SOME ROI/RILEY. /////

Mwa ha ha then I drew my OC Iris~ I dun talk about her very much, but I do adore her. *____*

Tee hee and then Marcus! * u* He's from the same story as Iris~ He's got a big crush on her, and later on in the story they start dating~

AND THEN A MUDKIP RANDOMLY. Omg look how shaky my lines are, I hate drawing on tables! xD They're not completely straight!

And then I went with Sedric. * u* He's so cute and adorable!

And then some Ratri. LOL HER CHIBI CAME OUT CUTE BUT SHE NOT A CUTE GIRL~ She prefers to be sexy! >:c

Omg Ratri and Adrian. I keep drawing her so damn tiny, she's not a short woman! She's like, 5'5" or something  like that, pretty average, not tiny!

Some Rina again, she's so boring why must I draw her so much DHFLKADJFH?! 

Mwa ha ha, now some Kiotome in her outfit from her story! * u* She's still a pretty happy girl~

And now some yanderes~ Vivi and Yukina~ One's dead though. :c

Ah ha ha. SOME MORE ROI/RILEY * u* 

Lol Raidin, was gonna be a paperchild but I'm such a lazy butt. * u*

Aaaaand last of my tradi art that I scanned from Rieka's!!!! Tried to draw Lunon in a combination of her own outfit and Shannon's from Umineko! * u*)/ LOL GOT LAZY AND GAVE UP ON IT THOUGH LOLOLOLOLOL. 
 
Omg I actually did something digital I'm so happy! /TEARPLZ/ Anyways decided to go for my loli first! 8D Trying to design uniforms for her! ;;; I'M TALKING WITH RIEKA AND AMBER ON MSN ATM SO WE SHALL DECIDE WHICH UNIFORM SHALL WORK!!!!

HNNNNGH YUP AND HERE SHE IS, DID A FRONT AND BACK REF FOR HER~!!!! Atm this girl has no name. >____< I will do that tomorrow!! 

All that I know about her: She's not a shy girl, and is naturally very curious. You know. Just a typical little girl. She's probably around 10 years old, and is the niece of Rieka's male teacher (I THINK!! LOL). 

Oh dang forgot to color the bands black on the arm sleeves FIXED THAT TOO LAZY TO REUPLOAD LOL~!!! 

Anyways! She comes on the little field trip thanks to her uncle, who she thinks is a little strange, but ends up coming along anyways! It's a rare chance to study things hands on! I'm sure she regrets it, now...

MMMKAY I GOTTA SLEEP OMG SO EARLY. OTL 11PM. NIIIIIGHT WORLD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment