Friday, August 19, 2011

| doodles |

I swear to god my space bar on my laptop is so quiet and I can't feel it click that like. It feels weird. I blame the fugly and loud school computer keyboard. >:C

Anyways I wanna apologize for lack of updates! T_____T Uuuuugh you will not believe how stressful school is becoming! I seriously am busy:

M/W: 7am-9pm I get a three hour break in there but now that my ride's car broke down, it's back to full on 7am-9pm. 8( 

T/TH: 7am-5pm. Life really sucks. OTL 

AND I'M ON A FUCKING FARM HALF THE TIME SO LIKE. I DON'T WANNA TAKE MY LAPTOP OUT THERE AND RISK LOSING SOMETHING OR BREAKING IT OR JUST UUUUGH. 

Oh god I think my space bar might be going out? It seriously doesn't feel like I'm clicking it but it's clearly working. Am I just that used to it that I didn't notice it til now when I was using a loud and clacky keyboard?! T___T

Mwa ha ha okies! 8D HERE VIV I DESTROYED DREW ADELAIDE FOR YOU GOD DAMNSHE'S MOE but I totally ruined her adhlfkjadsfhd. /FLINGS SELF INTO TRAFFIC

My tablet feels so weird and foreign to me, I seriously haven't touched it in four days. T____T This is going to be a daily routine for me until the end of the semester. Probably longer, since I wanna get into the vet tech program and like. All the pre-requisite classes are like. On that god forsaken farm. OTL /really might consider giving it up just for the sheer fact that it's stressful just trying to get there/away from there uuuugh I need my own car. 

LOL KID YOU NOT, RIMO AND ALYSSA'S BABY WOULD PROLLY LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS. DARKER BROWN HAIR AND LIGHT BLUE EYES.

And Rimo can't figure it out. At all. ALYSSA Y U CHEAT ON HIM!??!?! LOL OR MAAAAYBE SHE'S ACTUALLY BEING QUITE FAITHFUL.

While we all know that the way Alyssa looks now is not how she looked in life, it seems Rimo doesn't realize she's even a ghost. LOL. DON'T ASK. FDHLKFAJDF. 

But yes. Rimo's got a secret even he doesn't realize. Really only a couple of people know. c:

OKAY BED TIME BTW GUYS AHHHHHH GONNA BE GONE ALL WEEKEND, ANIME CONVENTION. ARTIST ALLEY. NOT READY. IT'S ON SATURDAY. AHHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHH. 

Night. 8> 

No comments:

Post a Comment