Sunday, August 14, 2011

| wip + KibaHina doodle + doodles |

Wtf I've been cramping all day today, I shouldn't be starting any time soon! 8| /too much info dun care

Welp guys, you see it here first! This is a print I made for Ani-Jam but idk how to feel about it. OTL OTL OTL GAAAAAH. /HEADDESK LOL/

Yup yup~ Uhhh. I really hate grass. I'M JUST SAYING DSHFLKJASDHFJDKSF. 

Come to me, all KibaHina fans~! *_____* Ha ha was talking to Viv today and I sorely missed this pairing so I decided to draw them! Kinda chibified, kinda not. :c Lol. 

I haven't had a NaruHina fan go off on me yet, it's a miracle. I've even got people whining to me about Siren before, but not KibaHina! O_O  

Welp did some original art. 8> Adrian doesn't play much a major part other than being overall confusing and dropping hints that don't make sense to anybody, LOL. HE'S TRYING TO HELP, DIMITRI, I SWEAR HE IS~! 

8> I was happy with his face. 

Ratri's only tsundere if you make the first move before her. If she does it, then nope, you're not gonna get the tsun outta her! >:c But if you catch her off guard, she'll show it to you!

He's probably saying something like "I thought you liked this sort of stuff?"
And she's probably telling him to shut up. :c


And I got really bored and now drawing children that don't exist. 8D Tee hee, the spawn of Lunon and Sedric. 

And now the female spawn of Lunon and Sedric. 8D

And now some Dimitri and Ratri spawn. 8D Male.

Lol and now their female spawn. 8D

WELP ENOUGH OF THAT, NIIIIIIGHT. 

1 comment:

  1. adjlasghdklSDKLHA. /feels bad for not remembering to comment orz

    DFGSDKL GOD, I REALLY WANT TO WATCH HIGURASHI. 8C /WILL SEARCH FOR A TORRENT WITH ALL EPISODES ASDHASDLKA/ BUT yeah, I really like Rena's legs! LOL FOR SOME REASON. And...her name is Mion, right? OR SHION, IDK SOB. But I like the girl with green hair's face! I really like her chest, too.

    * u* I love adrian's design! I think it's his colors that I like~

    THAT FEMALE SPAWN OF LUNON AND SEDRIC IS SO CUTE LSLS PINK HAIR, MUST LOVE.
    and omg, I thought that was Levi/Ratri

    ReplyDelete