Monday, August 1, 2011

| wips + doodle |

HNNNNGH DEALT WITH AN ART THIEF TODAY

It's just as annoying to get your art stolen as it is to have art you bought of your OC stolen. SERIOUSLY? HKJDGHD. 8| 

Anyways reported them, the artist got involved! Lololol seriously, Ru3na had posted a speedpaint of my Hinachii getting drawn like, 7 MONTHS AGO AND THIS ART THIEF WENT AHEAD AND STOLE THE VIDEO AND UPLOADED IT TO THEIR OWN ACCOUNT CLAIMING IT AS "PROOF" AND DHFLKAJF lol I didn't comment on her dA but I commented on her YouTube. c: 

I usually never do that. orz;; I just report and run, even if it's a thief stealing my art! I'm too shy and scared to. But today? Nope. I think being at work where I have to be frank, blunt and yell at people to keep them in line is helping a lot. I WAS LIKE. CIVIL BUT MADE SURE THEY KNEW IT WAS MY OC AND SOMEBODY ELSE'S ART HDFLKJSHDF. 

c: Hope they take my advice and take all stolen artwork down. 

ANNNNYWAYS.

Viv; ;;; Tee hee thank you! xD You know I actually thought he was cuter without the noses! Originally none of the cheebs had noses but I added them in to take space. >___< From the angle Link was at and the way I kept drawing it in, it took away more than added to the piece! AND HNNNNGH LOLOL IDK WHO ELSE TO DO FROM DRRR MAYBE CELTY? :c /trying to do 2 charas from each series for now THEN GO BACK AND FILL IN WITH MOOOOORE/ :c Omg N has some weird ass hair. I don't get it. When they first released his pic, people were talking about how ugly he is. NOW THEY ALL CALL HIM BISHIE AND I'M LIKE FHALKJFSHDFJ GUYS UHHH I'M SO CONFUSED BY HOW EASILY YOU CHANGE SIDES. 

8| /always honest/ Tee hee Lucas, YUP YUP~! * v* He's probably second or third on my boy list, actually! MAN HIM, DAWN AND JUN. THOSE WERE MY ORIGINAL TRAIIIIINERS. Koumi is inspired by my Platinum trainer actually! xD 

OTL I FEEL KINDA BAD ABOUT THE LIVESTREAM BECAUSE MY COUSIN WAS LIKE LOL /COMES IN AND DISTRACTS ME FHDLKJFAD though my internet was being shitty so I guess it's okay. >:C LOL.  

Kay so. 

I ALMOST GOT A FREE DAY FROM WORK but nope. :c In the end we had to stay 5 hours instead of just 2. CRY BUT I GUESS IT'S MORE MONEY IN MY POCKET.

Firstly I did a Ciel keychain. Dude this little fucker wears a million outfits and none have decent refs! >:C In the end I went with his Nendoroid outfit. Because it was a full body and I understood what was going on with it. LOOK AT THEM BEAUTIFUL EYE LASHES GOD DAMN BOY.

I'm getting sooo close to finishing this Naruto print! c: I got most of it colored! I just need to shade the rest of the chibis and then do finishing touches, like add the symbol into their headbands, color in bits I left out, stuff like that!

Oh and that BG. 8|

AND HERE'S THAT LITTLE BASTARD THAT I WAS TRYING TO DO ON LS. 8D 

Annnyways a bit about him! His name is Adrian, and he's from the same story is Rimo, Lunon and Sedric! 8> 

He's not a human, much like Ratri and Dimitri the demons, but he's not that either. He's a "reaper," he's pretty much neutral territory. He has no affiliations with humans, demons, angels or anything in between. He's got souls to take and that's really all there is to it! But don't think he's a quiet or bitter being! He's quite friendly, maybe a little bit of a troll, but friendly!

Neh, neh! Don't think less of them for that! In a field where nobody's ever happy to see him and he doesn't make affiliations with any one species, he's gotta find a way to keep himself chipper! Though it's hard to tell if that even bothers him and he's just naturally that peppy. I might even go far as to say he's a bit... dim-witted. Whatever!

He's actually rather old, knowing Ratri's origins from when she was first born! He's also puzzled as to why he can't take Alyssa with him- is she attached to something or is somebody just not telling him something!? 

Honestly for being a "grim reaper" I see him getting along well with any and everybody. Other than his scythe, there's no visible way to tell he's not human.  

I wanted to do a nicer pic of him but I got lazy. :c

KAY NIGHT 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I don't blame you, Ciel does have shit ton outfits. 8( I love that Ciel keychain, though! Hnngh, I would buy one if I was going to Ani-Jam. 8C


    You know, Roi, idk why you take full screen shots some times. o: Why don't you just use snipping tool? It's much more convenient. * u*

    eee, I love his colors! You changed it from brown hair, right? I like that...burgandy kinda color! * u* So adorable. AND HIS VEST. Hnngh, so cute. 8(

    ReplyDelete