Sunday, July 31, 2011

| wips + PKMN fanart |

Oh man today I was worried about taking my laptop to work to work on my convention items. My liking anime and shit is a huuuuge secret. >____< I'm rather shy and kinda embarrassed by it. But it's 5 hours of sitting there, and quite frankly my DS was going to die and Layton's pissing me off because I can't find the remaining like 2 puzzles. >:

T____T I'm so happy they didn't make fun of me! The ones that noticed me drawing either said nothing or complimented me. /WAS EXPECTING WEIRD STARES AND SHIT DHAFLKJDH

And thus I got some keychains done. 8D 

Oh random uhhh I've been doing profiles for my newer OCs: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1151859 

Idk Rieka hasn't done her's yet and I only got a couple up. >____< We still gotta patch up a lot of things!  

Firstly~ I finished my Link keychain! * v* YAAAAAAY. Tee hee, he was kiiiinda a bitch what with all his details BUT I THINK I DID IT?

Completely finished an Izaya keychain. 8> I  had to make up his switchblade because I didn't have a pic on hand of it. :c Also lol @ the yellow fluff on his jacket, IT'S SO YELLOW I GOTTA TONE THAT SHIT DOWN FHALKFDJHSF.

KAY THEN IT JUST WASN'T RIGHT WITHOUT SHIZUO. 'Cept fuck doing his sun glasses, do you see how big his eyes are? Can you imagine how big his sunglasses were going to be? HELL NO. Also made up that sign post since I know he has one somewhere or other idk SIGN POST I MADE UP. 8D His hair made me angst a little.

... I just really love this boy. Seriously. Ya'll can have N and his tree mullet thing going on. 8D I think Gold is adoraaaaable. 

I wish I could draw him as adorable as he is. *____* Also I cannot friggin' soft shade for my life. LOOK AT THAT SHITTY ASS HAIR. DFHLAKDJHFDSF. orz orz orz 

HOOOOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY FLAT COLORED THIS PIECE OF SHIT. DHFLAKJHFD. /EXCITED

orz;; Ignore the shitty bg I'm changing that so hard. I have no words to express my delight. I DID IT. DFHLKADSHF. 

I might livestream some of this 'CAUSE LIKE I NEED HELP DECIDING A BG. OTL 

SO TIRED. HALDKJF. /headdesk/ 

WILL TRY TO MAKE MORE KEYCHAINS AT WOOOORK 8D night guys 

1 comment:

  1. Eee, I love the link keychain! I'm such a LoZ fan! * u* I love the coloring. I just wish he had a nose. 8C

    sdklghaskldhklashg SHIZZY AND IZAYA. FFFT I LOVE THE WAY YOU DREW THOSE TWO. * U* And LOL. I like Shizuo's hair! * u* You drew it really nicely.

    LOLOLOL. I love N, but I will admit his hair is fucking weird. 8C I think Gold is adorable too! * u* My personal favorite trainer is the male from Platinum. Aw man, I developed as a pokemon trainer with him! 8D I think his trainer name is Lucas, but idk. 8(

    8) Bwaha, you know how I feel about that: LIVESTREAM FUCK YEAH. But omg! Congrats for getting this far with it, Roi! 8D

    ReplyDelete