Saturday, July 30, 2011

| wips + doodle |

Omg I almost fell asleep at 9pm at a friend's house. T_____T I am very, very tired. Might even go to bed now, it's only 10:30! orz;; I got work tomorrow too, sooooo... /CRIES

At least the paycheck is nice! About $300 or so. >_____< All of it going to my convention! I just got paid this Thursday, so in two more weeks another check! It'll be the last one before my convention so I gotta make it stretch! The one after that will be the smallest since there's only 4-5 work days after that. ;____; MONEY I NEED YOU DFHAJKF.

Viv; ;//v//; B'AWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH VIV! DHAKDJ I love designing OCs but like. orz Omg I get so nervous they're not great at all OR IDK LOL SO NERVOUS ABOUT DESIGNING HNNNNNNGH. /but loves doing it/ orz EEEEE NO TOUCHING SHE'S PROLLY UNDER AGED. AW YEAH. YEEEEEESU TOAN. 

KAY SO GETTING BACK TO CON STUFF. DFHLAKJF I'M LEGIT FREAKING OUT. Thinking about taking my laptop to work to work on con stuff BUT LIKE MY WEEABOONESS WILL SHINE THROUGH SO LIKE IDK. orz;; Especially since I'd most likely work on the Naruto print. Jesus Christ. That's so embarrassing. 

Anyways! This is my Rin keychain! * v* Tee hee, I didn't like the Len one I did. ;____; I gotta redo him. But I was pretty happy with Rin! 

It just wasn't right without some Miku action though! 8> Tee hee, coloring her hair was hard but kinda fun! <3 I'm not as happy with  her as Rin though. ;;;; 

TEE HEE THE ONLY TIME RATRI'S NOT BEING TSUNDERE IS WITH DIMITRI because he's even more tsundere than her. KAY LET'S SEE A BIT ABOUT THEM AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP.

Ratri and Dimitri are the same ranking of demons, which comes as a surprise considering she's a lustful succubus and he's a blood thirsty demon. She hides a lot of her abilities to strike when nobody expects it. Either way! 

Dimitri is her only friend, just as she's his only friend. They won't admit it- not very easily anyways. Ratri went missing nearly two decades ago, and needless to say when he's able to piece together what's happened to her, there's a lot of catching up to do. On her side, considering what happened to her, she doesn't have much to report. TEE HEE OH COME ON DIMITRI, YOU MISSED RATRI'S PLAYFULNESS~

Either way, she enjoys messing with him and making him upset and tsundere. It's fun, tee hee~! And really nobody else can do the things she does to him without some sort of repercussion, like a good smack to the face. TEE HEE SHE'LL BE NICE, DIMITRI, SHE WON'T SAY HOW FAR SHE'S GONE WITH HIM~! I think he likes it, so does Ratri. SHE JUST CAN'T HELP HERSELF, HE'S SO HANDSOME~ AND SEXY~ oh but most of all cute. 8> <3

Though idk why I bother with cute chibi art of them. They're a couple of killers deep down. 8( 


OMG I ACTUALLY DID IT. I told myself "bed at 11!" because I was drop dead tired. And then I was like WELL I'MMA FINISH LINING THAT NARUTO PRINT. Midnight rolls around. I only have like, Asuma, Kurenai and the rest of Naruto to do.

It's 12:45am. orz gdi. LOL. WELP AT LEAST THE LINES ARE DOOOOOOOOONE YEEEESU gonna try to flat color tomorrow. >_______<  

No comments:

Post a Comment