Thursday, July 28, 2011

| doodle |

HNNNGH SO TIRED BED TIME EARLY FOR SURE TONIGHT. Uh let's see. Still haven't bought the second Layton game. OH DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE PRICE SLASH FOR THE 3DS? I hope I have money left over from the anime convention coming up! I WANNA GET ONE DHLKADHFDF RESIDENT EVILLLLLLLL AHHHHH!

Enough of that. c: 

ARE YOU HAPPY VIV?! Omg this looks nothing like the clothes you can get in game BUT I SAID FUCK THAT I MAKE UP SHIT AND I DIDN'T HAVE THE INTERNET WHEN I WAS DESIGNING HER ANYWAYS. 8D 

Kay so this is Majiro! She's a hybrid half-animal, half-human, and that's not me being a weeaboo this time. :c I really wanted her to have guns and that fell under the hybrid section in the game! Yup~! She's my character on an online game, Iris Online! Though I haven't gotten to play for a while! ;____; So busy this week! 

Uhhh let's see. Not much on her. She's level 21 I think in-game. A gun user for sure. c: Her title is [romantic] lol. AW YEAH. I see her being pretty cheerful and optimistic. * v* Maybe not hyper, but definitely upbeat and tries to keep everybody happy!  

KAY SO I'M TOO TIRED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE. 8D NIGHT. 

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEE OF COURSE I'M HAPPY
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ASDKLADHAKLS
    OMG
    DJKGAS
    AAAAAHHH LOOK AT HER
    SHE'S SO CUTE
    AHH I CAN'T DEAL WITH HER. OMG SHE'S SO FUCKING CUTE. ;_____; THIS IS WHY I'M REVAMPING TOAN, HE'S NOT AS CUTE AS HER. LOOK AT HER OUTFIT. OMG ROI YOU'RE GOOD AT DESIGNING OCs. 8C SHE'S SO CLIFHLSHKLSHKLSHNKSHKL I JUST WANT TO TOUCH HER. /T-TOUCHES?!?

    I- I love her ouftit! DKLSDHDSLKSD

    OKAY I HAVE NO WORDS FOR HOW CUTE SHE IS. 8C GONNA GO PUT TOAN UP NOW.

    ReplyDelete