Monday, July 25, 2011

| doodle + Professor Layton fanart|

Today is my 250th post, guys! I can't wait for it to say I have 365 posts, I will throw a celebration! *_____* 

Rieka; OMG I QUESTION RIMO SO HARD maybe he's bisexual or something. I MEAN I WON'T LIE HE'S VERY INTRIGUED BY ALYSSA, CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT. Can you blame him for being interested in her? She's a curious girl! BUT LIKE. SERIOUSLY. HIM AND SEDRIC ARE FAGGY ENOUGH TOGETHER, LUNON THE MAID OVER THERE MAKES IT SOME REALLY KINKY THREESOME, LOL. Oh and Levi. Wtf. Rimo and Levi, dying in arms. /LOLD

EEEEE I KNOW EXACTLY WHO LUNON AND SEDRIC COULD COSPLAY AS FDHFALKJDSHFSJDKF /WINKWINK

Viv;  8D TEE HEE YEAH TRYING NOT TO RELY ON SUCH THICK LINES~! /lol  herp derp used size 4 brush instead of size 9 today~!!!!/ HNNNGH LOL ALYSSA USUALLY HAS NO EXPRESSION. Not so much bored or annoyed, but like. She's very blank. I TRY TO MAKE HER LOOK INTERESTED WHEN I DRAW HER. XD Or even maybe a little shy? Is that the emotion I was looking for? Something that clearly says "I'm quiet but not a bitch." BY LOOKS. LOL. 

YOU KNOW I WAS ACTUALLY HAPPY WITH RATRI'S FOOT. LOL. 

NOOOO WHAT WILL I DO AT WORK NOW?!?!? HNNNNGH DHFADSLKJ. Kay so like I bought the first Professor Layton game forever ago. FOREVER. And because he's one hard ass mother fucker, I put the game down. Well I got a lot of time on my hands at work, AND I WAS LIKE IT TAKES ME LIKE, ONE HOUR TO SOLVE A PUZZLE SO YUP PROFESSOR LAYTON WELCOME TO MY WORKPLACE. 

And I beat it. I was.... shocked... I actually beat all the puzzles I found. I'm missing maybe 10 all together, which I'm beating fairly quickly. RIEKA WHEN WE GO SHOPPING TOMORROW, HELP ME FIND THE SECOND GAME!

Omg anyways THIS GIRL. FUCK. JESUS. FUCK. JESUS FUCK. MOOOOOOOOOE. /////// ;____; I  had to draw her. Uhhh she's "Mystery Girl." Kay come off it, it's so obvious who she is BUT FOR THE SAKE OF PEOPLE WHO  HAVEN'T PLAYED I WON'T STATE THE MYSTERY BEHIND HER.  

Lol revisited Remi and Milo in modern clothes! :c I was not happy with Milo's weird body over there wtf. LOL I'M TIRED AND LAZY TO COLOR NOW FHDSKLFDSFJH WTF. /DOUBLEFACEPALMPLZ

omg too tired to continue with life. /dies/ NIIIIGHT. 

1 comment:

  1. AWW ROI, YOU DREW HER SO CUTE AND MOOOOOOOOOOOOOE~ * A* AHH HER FACE. AND EYES. AND THE LINEART COLOR. SO CUTE. asldhlkshdklashdlhas

    I really like Milo's clothes~ LOL REMI YOU CUTE LITTLE SHOTA. * u* It's been a while since you've drawn a full body~ You should do that more often! <:

    ReplyDelete