Sunday, July 24, 2011

| doodle |

Tee hee been wearing my contacts at least once a day since I got them to get used to wearing them! I really hope I can get used to putting them in! >___< I have a lot of troubles getting the left one in! I keep blinking it out!

Viv; ;____; Eeeee lol, thank you! I was quite happy with Sailor Moon! SHE'S MY HOMIE FOR REALS.

Omgomgomg SHOW ME NOW. So cuuuuuuuute. ;________; I want to at least design my girl! It's so weird, she has a cap now AND IT CHANGED MY HAIR COLOR AND STYLE WTF. LOL. Are you planning on making them as characters in game as well!? *____* I want to try to make my elven boy, and maybe a third character if I can figure out what else I wanna try! 

LOLOLOL THIS IS GOOD NEWS TO KNOW. /EYE ZOOMS AT ALL THEIR SLEEVES/ And tee hee I don't doubt it for a second! *____* I had imagined the girl I designed being a loner and a little punk, doing what she has to~! Maybe something cool like a bounty hunter! EEEEE. /JUST WATCHED COWBOY BEBOP KAY

Didn't know what to draw so I went with randomizer! 8) Today not crack though, I paired up a bunch of pairings/duos that make sense and randomized them. Rieka randomized some situations and thus here we go! Levi and Lunon were a pairing, and they got the situation "going to school/school uniforms." * v* So I went more with going home, lol, BUT WHATEVS. LUNON'S LITTLE CRUSH ON HIM WOULD BE PRETTY CUTE IN A SCHOOL SETTING~ 

Alyssa and Rimo came up next, and their situation they got was "watching the clouds." :c Lol well since the first one was cutesy I kinda just kept the theme up! There's really not much to say to this. Oh I liked Rimo's face, lol. 

Anyways Remi and Milo got their situation, thankfully nothing questionable! Wearing modern clothes. :C Too bad I was hella fat and lazy and didn't feel like giving them full bodies! This coulda been a lot nicer! Lol. 

Aaaand Sedric and Ratri got the scene "epic fight," WHICH MIGHT ACTUALLY COME TRUE CAN YOU TELL I'M LAZY AND TIRED BY NOW?! :c So anyways yeah. Ratri being her fickle demon self surprisingly has no trouble with this sort of thing. I don't mean killing. She could legitimately like you, perhaps even love you, and still turn on you if she feels it's what she needs- or even, wants- to do. 

Rest of the pairings and the situations I was too tired to do:

Levi/Rimo - dying in arms
Lunon/Sedric - cosplay
Levilika/Lunon - sharing an umbrella
Rimo/Sedric - yandere
Dimitri/Ratri  -tsundere 
Levilika/Rimo -  reading a book to

I'MMA DIE NIIIIGHT 

2 comments:

  1. GOD DAMMIT I LOLD. SO MUCH I HAD TO LEAVE A COMMENT. LOL STUPID LEVI AND RIMO THAT'S PRETTY FAGGY. ALSO LOL AT RIMO AND SEDRIC. THAT'S ALSO PRETTY FAGGY. LOL

    EEEEEEEE I TOTALLY KNOW WHO LUNON AND SEDRIC COULD COSPLAY AS IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT JDNFSEJFKN

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIN LINEART I SEE? 8D I like it! Especially Levi's face. dljahdlha;;

    I - I was meaning to ask you: What kind of expression would Alyssa have? I'm having trouble drawing her face. OTL. But I love Rimo's face~ * u*

    DAMMIT, RATRI'S FOOT LOOKS SO GOOD. I WISH I COULD DRAW FEET. ;_____;

    ReplyDelete