Sunday, October 30, 2011

| doodles + wip |

AHHHH DUN WANNA DO MY PRESENTATION TOMORROW. T____T I hate presentations in front of the class. /gonna hyperventilate


Let's start with Lunon! She may be shy but she'll answer! LOL NOTICE HOW SHE SPARKLES WHEN SHE TALKS TO/ABOUT LEVI.



Omg Lily you tsundere.


OHHH AUGUST.


Omg Jackson is like. One of my straightest OCs. xD He's one of those "guys shouldn't be gay but it's okay for girls to be gay" type of guys. 8DDDD


OH RINA. YOUR SEX LIFE REALLY ISN'T AS INTERESTING AS PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT SOUND ROFL.


Omg Jackson you can be a douchebag. xD When he loses interest in somebody, he doesn't care what you say. He'll make his douchebag comments. His interest is generally only lost in the moment, and comes back when the dust has cleared. 8)


LOL I don't remember if I ever even told Rieka this! Ratri, despite being a succubus, had no interest in sex. It wasn't until after her first time did her true succubus nature become unlocked. Her first time, however, was very unwilling. Her body was technically her master's in every sense, he created her demon body for her. So she really, truly had to obey him because he had the ability to control it. Her mind was unwilling, but her body complied. 


And now some depressing Emi, LOL.


LOL SORRY HAD TO BREAK YOUR DREAM, RIEKA. Myla has a fiancĂ©e, however story-wise, he's not at all important. The purpose of him is to further show how successful in life Myla has been. She's financially secure, a head doctor and head charwoman on the board that monitors the half hospital/half school Koalington Hospital. And has a great man in her life. Things are great. 


It's to contrast in what you see of her, what looks like some sort of friction between her and Nick, as well as giving her a reason to not be the culprit. Why would she throw that all away? 



Rue shed a gay tear here, just fyi. LOL.


LOL AUGUST DOESN'T LIKE ALL THESE MICAH-RELATED QUESTIONS. 8<


LOL Damien may be Chloe's older half brother and best friend, but she's hiding a dark secret from him that she can never let go.


OH RAIDIN. U SO BITTER. FUCKING HATES ASTER DHFLADKSJHFJKSDFHASDKFJHADSFLKJ. 


Omg totally not gonna get this done in time for Halloween considering I'm gone from 7am-9pm most of the time, buuuuut. Yuno Gasai! I read this manga back in like, 07. NEARLY PEED MYSELF WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE ANIMU COMING OUT DHFLKAJHFJDKS. 


Also prolly gonna use this as a fullbody sample so I don't gotta art trade anybody for one ROFL. /HORRIBLE TERRIBLE PERSON 


I'm considering bringing my laptop to school tomorrow. Hmm. I think I will, and my tablet. Oh wait, I need to do my project. Well it's not due for a month and I'm in the library every M/W for at least two hours... yeah I can bring Jin+tablet in tomorrow. Tablet, you need a name.


ANYWAYS. NIIIIGHT.!

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ ALL ASKS. WE'RE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN WITH THIS.

    askldhlaskd ROI YOUR LINEART IS SO CLEAN. /jealous asdklhasd

    8C LOL MY TABLET'S NAME IS JUN! AND MY LAPTOP'S NAME IS KENJI. u vu /has a thing for male appliances yeah just like my iPod is technically nicknamed Lamp. LOL.

    ReplyDelete