Monday, October 31, 2011

| Happy Halloween! doodles + Mirai Nikki fanart |

* v*)/ Happy Halloween guys! Ha ha I hope you guys had a more interesting night than I did! /went to class then sat around at home roflroflrofl


Ahhhh fanart of Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki aka Future Diary! One of my favorite series back in the day! * v*)/ Ha ha, randomly felt like drawing her, so I decided to make it FB so I can use it as a sample in my rl commissions. Mwa ha ha!


ROFL OH YUKINA. Q AQ SHE SO JEALOUS. IT'S NO FAIR!!!


SHE CHOOSES DEATH.


AHHH actually the scar is pretty depressing. It really is from a really bad car accident. In the recent past, Lucas had a mother, father and little sister. His mom and sister died in that accident. Lucas nearly died from the wounds he got, and his father received the least amount of damage.


Now his dad is an alcoholic. The two can't bond the way they used to. He still cares about his dad and his dad still cares about him, but that close family love, it's just not there anymore. They've grown apart. But they still care about each other. 


AHEM NOW THEN. OFF TO BED WITH ME. /ZOOM/ Well gonna drug myself up with Melatonin and play Project Diva till I pass out! \o/ TY For all the asks, guys! /tearplz/ I WISH I COULD BE AS CREATIVE AS YOU GUYS ARE WITH ASKS. //////

No comments:

Post a Comment