Tuesday, November 1, 2011

| doodles |

LOL I'm watching The Mummy. I seriously am in love with the blend of slight horror and comedy going on. I actually really like the love story thrown in, too, normally I could care less if there's love in ~movies~ but I really like how they did it here!


Also did I mention after all these years, i still legitimately lol at the jokes and punch lines? 


OMG LOL I'M HERP DERP FORGOT TO ANSWER YOUR COMMENT YESTERDAY VIV DHFLJDKSAFHASKJDF.


I LOVE ALL THESE ASKS MAN. *_____*)/ TEE HEE A GREAT WAY TO GET TO KNOW OCS. I really wanna ask people more specific things about their OC's pasts and stories but it's so hard when I don't know that much! /ROFL ALWAYS TALKING TO RIEKA ABOUT OCS SO OUR INFO'S ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE HALKDJF/ Q vQ Ah really? Ha ha you know I really hate my lineart, like... It looks... really dull and airbrushed and bleh when I color it? O-OR THAT'S WHAT I THINK FDJKLFAHDSKJFHSFKJSHDFJK. TEE HEE. xD Most of my appliances are boys, too! 


I got... boy laptop Jin. Boy Xbox Leroy. Omg was that his name. I don't remember. The joke was my Xbox was big and black. ROFL. RACISM. AT IT'S FINEST. Uhh. Think my PSP is a boy. Well then again it's the only thing I've ever bought a skin for, maybe it's a girl. And my white DS lite and pink DS lite would be lolis, LOL. My old laptop Shiro was a girl, I miss her. 8(((( Uhh. My tablet is a girl with no name, lol. HMM. MY IPOD'S NAME IS "BEDAZZLED" LOL. /can't remember the joke behind that anymore but yeah



OH RUE. YOU SO GAY. 


LOL I FORGET... RINA CAN "DRAW" SOMETIMES... LOL.


You know I thought Airi came out kinda cute here. 8DD


Omgomgomg don't get her hopes up! Honestly IDK what she'd do! Q////////Q LOL She didn't quit being an intern there if only just to see him every day!



DUDE SHE'D BAWL. Really though, she doesn't want either to die! Q AQ Ever! Omg. Her best friend and uh. LOL. THAT HOT NOBLE THAT COMES OVER SOMETIMES.


OMGOMGOMGOMG THEY ARE. ////////////////// ROFL in all their years together, Allison has never once cheated on Ace. This is thousands of years I'm talking. This girl is obsessed. And yet I never see her going yandere. She's quite stable minded. O_O


Isn't Adrian a pretty girl? O uO


Finally finished that Day of the Dead piece! 8) She's no OC of mine. Just a girl I drew for the celebration. 


Kouhei's the very best at anything and everything he tries. Duh! LOL.


LOL She just sticks her hair in her hat for now. Maybe she'll get a boy wig. Or cut it off, that'd be pretty useful since she wears wigs for her cosplaying. 


Omg Vivi you're a big bitch LOL. 


ROFL. Oh Suya. I'm pretty sure you've realized you made a big, big mistake. 


OKAY THEN OMG STAYED UP REALLY LATE TODAY TEARPLZ NIIIIIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment