Wednesday, November 23, 2011

| doodles + wips |

HNNNNGH WASSUP. AHHHH THANKSGIVING BREAK ILU. ///////////


AW DANG. BACK UP. WE HAD TIME SKIP SAMII. HERE'S HER IN HER YOUNG DAYS. ROFL. 8) 


WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ROFL. This homo looking boy is quite straight actually, he only appears in the time skip! Meet Corey, child to Kenji and Colette, and boyfriend to Erin. He's a goody two shoes for reals. 


Aw snap my beloved Marcus all grown up. ////// Tee hee, he goes on to be a (single) cop. LOL. FOREVER ALONE RIGHT HERE. YUP. ////MISSES THIS BOY AHHH/ Getting used to him being old and needing glasses, lol.


B'AWWWW TY I'M HAPPY WITH YOUR DESIGN despite the fact you're a recluse and a rapist. I can look past that. ROFL. I like his lil beanie going on there. GOTTA KEEP WARM. ROFL. 


In the process of editing a GIF, lol. It was between Kara&Ryoji (when the first met, she didn't like him much rofl), Brigette&Desmond, Iori&Tatsuya or Kiotome&Zeek. I randomized them and Rieka chose a number and it was Brigette and Desmond! o uo Gotta find more gifs to suit the others now!


AHHHH WAS DOING RILEY'S PRE-TIME SKIP REF and I hate it. This does not suit that adorable bastard. Trashed!


Idk this was shota Rian before the time skip, but uhhh... idk if I like him much. 8| His design that is rofl.


I like to draw Arata shirtless a lot. Hm.


I think Riley finally figured out who made everything go straight to hell. AND HE'S MAKING HIS ACCUSATION. TIME TO KICK SOME ASS RILEY. 


FINISHED THE ASK THAT WAS CHILLIN' ALL BY ITS LONESOME LOL. That came off so emo, lol, she meant more like... she thinks people need a reason to be happy, that we naturally fall down and need a pick me up. Not that we're always happy and need a reason to be down. LOL IDK SHE'S A NEGATIVE LIL THING. 


TEE HEE. NOW SOME RIMO AND SEDRIC ACTION. /EYEZOOM/ The detective and the lazy ass would have been cop but he's rich so fuck working for a living... boy. LOL. I did this on a whim. CRAI.


ALL RIGHT. TIRED. G'NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment