Thursday, November 24, 2011

| doodles |

TEE HEE. BUSY BUSY BUSY?


Got my package today! My Araragi (Bakemonogatari) Figma as well as my Higurashi Daybreak Portable came in UNFUNFUNF. Though I promised I wouldn't play the Higurashi game until Rieka got it. /EYEZOOM AT HER


ROFL THIS IS SUPER GAY. Some Kei and Xion. Kei is actually gay, sooooo... /EYEZOOM@XION/ HE'S LIKE. A VAMPIRE OR SOME SHIT. BITING PEOPLE. ROFL. Kei is so easy though. 8| He so obviously thinks Xion's hot, to Xion that's an easy meal, heh.


UNF YEAH SOME ROWAN ON... ROWAN... ACTION ROFL. There's a significant amount of spoiler in this pic honestly, lol. 


BACK UP WHO THE FUCK IS THIS. /TEARPLZ/ The final two characters of the story are being drawn and this is one of them!


Okay originally I was supposed to have the boy half of the two lovers. BUT. /TEARPLZ/ RIEKA GAVE THE GIRL TO ME IN THE END 'CAUSE I KEPT HAVING A BUNCH OF GIRL IDEAS NOT GUY IDEAS FHDSKJLHFADSKJFDSF. /BASHES HEAD INTO VARIOUS OBJECTS FHDSLJKHAFSDKJFHASDFJKHFJK NEXT TIME I GET THE GUY DAMMIT RIEKA I FEEL BAD YOU ALWAYS GET THE BOY SDHFJAKLSHFJDKSFH


Q vQ)/ I finished her hella fast though like. This is straight up her original design, made her on my first try of designing. And pretty much coloring! Only one thing I was shaky on! 


So anyways, meet Anise! She's a 16 year old acrobat alongside her boyfriend. Husband. ROFL WHO KNOWS. LOVER. They're the final part of Rowan's circus. 8) 


OH DANG THE ENTIRE CAST TO TM IS FINIISSSSHHHEED. /eyezoom


8> They are both named now! On the left is my girl, Anise and her man, Rieka's OC, Isaac! LOOK AT THEM ACROBATS UNF BET THEY'RE BOTH FLEXIBLE AND BEAUTIFUL AND SHIT WTF.


SO I FINISHED THE HOMO. ROFL. SHDKFJAHLFKAJSF. Kei we know you're a homo.


Xion.
Wtf are you.


I'm seriously thinking he's bi. Leaning more on dudes.
Like
Whatever dude
Miyu is a cover. LOL.


KAY
GONNA GO DIE
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBOOOOOODY. ////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment