Saturday, November 19, 2011

| doodles |

ROFL I AM TYPING THIS AS I AM LIVESTREAMING


/is mean and doesn't usually post a link publicly when she's LSing mmkay


BEEN LAZY
HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING
ROFL


YOU GUYS SEE DIS BITCH RIGHT HERE. 


This is Samii, my third OC I ever made, and the main character of the first story I ever made. O uO)/ Tee hee, not much to her. She kinda airheaded. 


O uO Oh dang it's been a while. Anybody remember this tsundere right here!? My Delilah! Lol she's a spoiled brat of a princess. :c


OH DANG DID SOMETHING MODERATELY BIG. Lol some collab story (Roi/Rieka/Amber) charas! O uO Arata is mine on the left, Hibiki is Amber's in the middle and Micah is Rieka's to the left~ MATRYOSHKA STYLE UNF.


Mmkay that's what I did yesterday.


Now I shall get to work on today's art!


ROFL SO. 
IN AN AU.
RATRI AND AIRI ARE SISTERS.
Though oddly enough Ratri is the younger one, lol. Anyways. If we made a mythological AU, they'd be little succubi sisters. NOT TWINS. LOL. JUST SISTERS.


Anyways I still see Airi being pretty... naive, lol. She's a very naive woman. Ratri on the other hand...... lol. OH SANO. YOU LUCKY MAN. YOU MAY BE WITH AIRI. BUT AS A SUCCUBUS SHE'D BE A LITTLE MORE WILLING TO SHARE HIM WITH RATRI. UNF YEAH. THREESOME.


Though that's not to say she doesn't get jealous. She can't help but worry that Sano likes Ratri more!


UNF YEAH GET SOME TAKUYA. ////

Rofl idk bored bored bored. I know for a fact. Miyu just wears a shirt and panties to bed. Maybe them stockings. Unf.



GET IN THEM PANTIES, TAKUYA. IT'D BE SOOO EASY.


UNF YEAH MADE RIEKA PICK A GIRL THAT'S GOT A GUY COUNTERPART /AKA BOYFRIEND TYPE ROFL/ AND SHE CHOSE KARA. UNF YES. CLOTHES SWAP. SO CUTE. ///////


Though I did take the shirt off. So. Sexy time. ROFL. O uO


 AND THEN I DID ALLISON. UNF. 


OKAY
WELL
G'NIGHT TEE HEE ERRYBODY

No comments:

Post a Comment