Sunday, November 20, 2011

| doodles |

Ahhh. /// 
Been talking about AU1 with Rieka again. I miss it. So much. /////
So I decided to work on remaking old refs. And... designing some, lol. O uO;;;;; Since some of the OCs in it don't have designs and specifically only appear in AU1.


EEEE TEE HEE. This is (TimeSkip) Riley. Like hella into the future look at dat hair. It's lightened a lot. LOL ROFL SORRY RILEY I STILL LOVE YA. ////////////


TIME SKIP ROOOOOOIIII. Rofl. She is actually older than Riley by a few months and yet she looks young and beautiful compared to him. I always imagined her taking care of herself, and putting on lipstick. AWWW YEEAAH. ROFL Me and Rieka call her a MILF.


NYAN NYAN NYAN~~!


ROFL. Back into kitty shit because of Gumi+Len's "It's a Wonderful Cat Life" B'AWWW DAT SONG IS CUTE. ////////////


Mei, one of the most important characters in AU1. She symbolizes so, so much.


I know. When we start writing the visual novel... when it comes to her story and her arcs... I'm probably going to cry while writing them. LIKE. NO JOKE. JUST THINKING ABOUT IT KINDA GETS ME TEARY EYED. REALLY EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THIS GIRL. She's just... so damn important. 


AND
THAT'S ALL I DID
EYEZOOM
DISTRACTED BY RIEKA LSING
NIGHT YA'LL

No comments:

Post a Comment