Monday, December 19, 2011

| doodles |

* 7* MY EYES AND THROAT HURT. 


Anyways.


Q 7Q Eeeee more Clip Paint Lab oractice, this time the lines and flat color in SAI and shading in Clip Paint Lab! I did the lines a loooong while ago, just now coloring it lol. My PKMN trainer OC, Kouhei!


* 7* AH  HA HA HA RIEKA AND I MADE A WHOLE STORY IN JUST A WEEKEND. Ummm the meido of the story! I imagine her being a newly hired maid at Ojii-chan's estate. She's 15 years old, and her name is Mariko! She's pleased to meet you!


I FINISHED MY RL COMMISSION FDHLFAKJSDHFSKJDFHLSDKFJ. Q 7Q!! SO HAPPY though I gotta open them again. Need monies still. /tearplz/ 


I'm thinking of doing uhhh.. 


THESE CHIBIS. They're a bit smaller and bubblier than my usual chibis. Thinking of selling them for a short while? Perhaps like... $8 a chibi? $7? Q 7Q IDK SOMEBODY HALP.


Also wanna try selling them on Gaia. :c In my lil temp shop. Idk. Anyways. Got some hot wings cooking and chillin' with my cousins! Night!

1 comment:

  1. ROI HOW DID YOU...DO THAT TRANSPARENCY THING WITH MION'S HAIR??!! *____*

    ReplyDelete