Wednesday, December 21, 2011

| wip + doodles |

Q 7Q Watched Dawn of the Dead, finally, the remake! I am more depressed than anything!


Now watching Ringu2. Hard to type and draw while watching it in Japanese with English subtitles lol.


Viv; * 7*;; Ummm, I set the eye lineart+eye coloring under the hair, and then set my eraser settings to airbrush and a low density and just erased it off! /ROFL STOLE IT FROM AMBER IDK HOW SHE MAKES IT LOOK NICE


DIDN'T UPLOAD THIS YESTERDAY CAUSE I WAS LAZY~ * 7* Satoko from Higurashi. I don't really like it though, so probably won't finish it.


* 7* Ummm ha ha making more OCs... did I do her today? I don't remember. Hello senile and sick rofl. EITHER WAY~! Her name is Frida, and she's a spunky lil girl. She'll kick your ass without a second thought! She's a lil farm girl who takes care of Ojii-chan's plants and animals.


AND DIS LIL ALTAR BOY SHOTA. * 7* He's super pushover and just takes what you dish out, rofl. He often comes with the lil priestess loli to pray for Ojii-chan since he's dying. 


... I never named him amg. /made him hours ago wtf goes to find a name


NAME HIM LATER ROFL. JUST KNOW. HE'S A SHOTA (LIKE SINGLE DIGITS AGED), A PUSH OVER AND A LIL ALTAR BOY.


I LIED HIS NAME IS EVAN. * 7* 


... I actually really like... Frida's design... /FPALM AT SELF THAT SOUNDS SO CONCEITED FHDSLJKFAHSDFKJSF


NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH SLEEPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment