Monday, December 26, 2011

| wips + doodles |

* 7* My body is incredibly hot. I want to cry! Still  haven't gotten better. Q 7Q I've been taking it easy, but it's hard. I don't sleep very much at all when I'm sick. /slept like 4 hours or some shit I don't get it I thought people slept more when sick?!


ANNNYWAYS. * 7* MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN EVERYBODY~ 


Q 7Q This is so detailed and I had to simplify it! Tee hee, all lined though! RL commission!



* 7* Another rl commission, for Myst! Got her's all lined, too!


AHHH~ Q 7Q Finished him! This is the personification (I guess) of Sagittarius. He's the police officer from yesterday's post! 


His name is decided! He is Van, though I haven't gotten an age. Most likely 20. Or 19. He's a pretty spunky boy whose none too shy. Until he gets a compliment, he tries to shrug it off or brush it off, but ahh, it's pretty difficult! He's a police officer, and his buddy is the personification of Leo! * 7* DO I SMELL A BROMANCE?!


AAAAND here is the personification of Virgo! * 7* In her "uniform" rofl. She's a librarian at the the public library. She's pretty soft spoken and prefers to be behind the scenes, though she's got a great professional attitude. She can be sort of awkward and quiet in casual social encounters. Her days consist of getting up, going to work, coming home and hiding from society. 


She can be dodgy as well, seeing somebody she knows on face value, and quickly looking busy or hiding to avoid seeing them face to face. That's not to say she's mean though. She's quite polite, and once you've wormed your way into her little heart, you made an invaluable friend. 


Debating between Raine or Mina(mi) as her name... Q 7Q!! 
MMKAY SAVING RAINE FOR ANOTHER TIME. * 7* Her name is now Minami! Call her just Mina though, kay? She prefers that.


Oh yes she's slightly religious. Not overly so and it probably makes such a minor impact on everybody around her you don't notice it. But yes. She does have beliefs!


IDK HER CASUAL!? Q 7Q DOES IT LOOK OKAY!? HGALKJHFKJHADFKSDJF /KILLS SELF OVER HER STUPID OUTFIT


Kicking my ass because it looks a LOT like Saki's outfit. Just. You know. In pink. /SLITS OWN THROAT MIGHT JUST TRASH THIS OUTFIT AND DO A TOTALLY NEW ONE


Well either way she has a pretty young sense of style. She likes cute things, but likes feeling covered up, too. I wasn't sure the climate of the area they're in so I strayed away from jackets... * 7*;;


* 7* The personification of Scorpio! The long strands on the sides of her head and the long strand loose from the bun represent a scorpion's two claws and tail! 


She's  nameless, but what I ~do~ have for her is... she's a journalist. She doesn't settle for shit, she wants all the information she can get. * 7* Picking locks, jumping fences, it's not beyond her. Chances are she's one of the first to figure out that the town she lives in is a total sham. Idk age yet.


A'IGHT WILL WORK ON TOMORROW. Q 7Q

1 comment:

  1. SIX:

    Mina is so cute! ;u; /noms on her

    ORZ I like the astrological (sp?) sign theme! Aquarius is actually my favorite sign.

    I'm cancer, though. I think you may alright know my opinion towards cancer?

    ReplyDelete