Tuesday, December 27, 2011

| rl commissions + Higurashi fanart + doodles |

* 7* I finished my commissions all today! I'm waiting for one commissioner to confirm two pieces they bought from me! Q 7Q I hope they like them! Lessee...


Six; * 7* ROFL really? Aquarius is one of the four signs I got from the zodiac! LOL AND YES I KNOW ALLLLLL ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT CANCERS! XD


* 7* RL Commission for Myst!


The second RL commission for user Kuromu! * 7* Animations were NOT included in the price, nor were they available. However they gave me an extra two dollars and just seemed so sweet I couldn't help but add a little extra fun in there! Gave them a static version, too! * 7* Their kick ass OCs, no touching!


YOU SAW IT HERE FIIIIRST.
guys this is weird.
IT DOES NOT
LOOK
LIKE
MY
STYLE
/EYEZOOM


LOL But I really love this! Q 7Q So proud of myself! I hope my art keeps going this way! Randomly doodled Hanyuu. Was going to practice soft shading in Clip Paint Lab, but I was like NO LET'S LEARN WITH SAI FDHSKLFJHADSKJF. 


This is what I produced. Q 7Q I'm so happy with it. YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST, LADIES AND GENTS~ I'm uploading this tomorrow on dA. 


WIP of Scorpio. :C I'm not liking it. This is a back up. I'll try redesigning her tomorrow.


Q 7Q T-TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I COLORED THAT HANYUU PIC. Clothes are much harder than I remember them being. /tearplz/ Maybe Rina was a bad one to start with, what with her curly hair. 8| 


* 7* AMG LOOK AT THIS SUPER DOODLE. This is what happens when I start kinda losing... attention.. .ROFL LAZY SKETCH. * 7* Tee hee, some Adarra and Zairen! 


IDK LURKING DOUBT I'LL DRAW MORE MY ARM HURTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment