Wednesday, December 28, 2011

| doodles + wip |

Amg my coughing has gone down a lot! I'm so happy! Q 7Q!!!!!!



Not too much to say. xD Tee hee, LSed a bit but I didn't announce it. /HERPDERP/ 


* 7* Aquarius in his lil uniform! He's a mechanic. That's all I really got for him, rofl. 


I had really wanted him to have a hoodie so he wear it all the time... the hood that is, rofl, BUT NOOOOO. /EYEZOOM/ WHATEVA MAN. /SLAPS HIM SILLY.


Anyway the above two refs are both of Avery! One in his mechanic outfit, the other in his every day attire! He's sort of stoic and keeps to himself, you just gotta warm him up, that's all! I'm thinking that his dad owns a car shop and he decided to follow his footsteps and work it, too. 



I DID IT. SCORPIO'S UNIFORM~ * 7* No real uniform. She's a journalist.


AAAAAAND her casual wear~ I DID IT I DREW THEM ALL DFHDASLKFHDSAKJFH. Okay not including villains BUT  YES. DFHLAKFJHDSF /TEARPLZ


Anyways. Her name is Ada. * 7*)/ I haven't completely figured out her personality, but she's not some bubbly moemoe bitch. 


SHIIIT A BIG PIC FROM ME?! Amg Rieka said "draw something cutesy" so I went ahead and drew Mari. Then threw in her boy, the one that has a crush on her.


Aaaaand it turned bigger and bigger and I just decided to do a new year's pic! In my head, they're watching the stars together on New Year's Eve. I think once the clock turns midnight, Mari is too shy to give him a kiss on the cheek, so she'll blow him a little air kiss. 


* 7* Might LS this tomorrow, I mean like, post on dA I'm LSing lol. ANNNYWAYS NIIIGHT~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment