Thursday, December 29, 2011

| doodles + wip |

My throat is so damn dry. It hurts so much. You know when you're eating popcorn and a dry piece of it gets caught in your throat? That's what it feels like.


This past week. 


I was feeling better yesterday. I guess I took a turn for the worse today. Q 7Q Uuuuuugh.


Let's start with zodiac headshots! Ada the Scorpio


Avery the Aquarius.


Mina the Virgo.


Thalia the Pisces.


Van the Sagittarius. 


Leo.


Cancer.


Gemini.


Libra.


Taurus and Capricorn are being made by Rieka and Viv. * 7* SO YEAH THAT'S ALL WE GOT SO FAR.


I got this girl outta the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay yes. * 7* For the Ojii-chan story, with Mari and Frida! She works as a waitress in a lil bar/grill/whateva. 



I GOT FURTHER. Gotta delete the skin shading and redo it. It looks awful! Q 7Q This  was hard because the light is shining from behind them fuck. lol. Shoulda thought of that!


* 7* Okay I decided Van and Mina are now siblings. Idk if he ~is~ the elder sibling, but he acts like it for sure. I see Mina being very sweet and polite to everybody... but she can be kinda tsun at her brother, lol. Though not in a creepy incestry Kirino/My Little Sister Can't be This Cute way. In a "i'm not a lil kid" "quit it" "go away!" sisterly way. 


Q 7Q OKAY MY FLU/COLD'S GONNA KILL ME. NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment