Friday, December 30, 2011

| doodles + wip |

/eyezoom/ Typing this as I LS! * 7*)/ Normally I'd announce at least on Tumblr I'm LSing but somehow.. LOL IDK. /DUN LIKE ANNOUNCING IT AT NIGHT. /EYEZOOMUIDKWHY/ So it's just Rieka. Watching creepily. As I type. 



Annnnnnyways. * 7*


So I finally started my hentai blog on Tumblr. /go on plz/ Yup. Started a NSFW blog. Mostly posting doujin, but I'll get a pic collection going. Only got three doujinshi on there so far though. Haven't shared the link publicly yet, it's just one of those things you gotta find, lol. I guess if anybody wants the link I'll provide it. 


Anyways reason I bring it up is because I posted a doujin of Sasori/Sakura. * 7* Shoot me all you want, I actually kinda like the pairing. So decided to draw some Sasori! Whoooo. 


Idk if I'll finish this. I loved her face. Hate everything else. 8| Especially her skirt. I've been having problems recently drawing skirts. Ugh.


* 7* Eeeee. Finally doin' nicer art of the newest OCs! This one is Libra, named Eriko, who belongs to Rieka! She's a kick boxer, and she will fuck. Your. Shit. UP. I really liked doing her fluff. 


* 7* Eeeeee tee hee. And lastly I did Aries  named Keiji, who belongs to Viv! He's the rapist the therapist in the town, despite being a huge pervert. Looks like he thinks your mood will pick up if you take your pants off for him. 



Mmkay had a really severe coughing fit. Q 7Q I think I should get to bed. /flees

No comments:

Post a Comment