Sunday, January 1, 2012

| HAPPY NEW YEAR + wips + rl com + doodles |

* 7* Ha ha, missed writing the last post of 2011, so let's take a short recap, shall we? This was my first year from January 1 to December 31 with this blog. So an entire year's worth of growth is all stacked up in these posts. That's a scary thought. Have I improved? Have I gone backwards? 


Pros? I finally am experimenting and enjoying what I make with it! Sure this came at like, the last few days of the year! But it's still a growth in my art abilities! Cons? Well only one but it really annoys me. My faces in my regular art are getting very rounded. I hate it. They look like chibi heads or the style I really hate in hentai. /rofl/ 


I can only hope I'll continue on with this blog and only make improvements! It astounds me like no other that at this current moment in time I have 23,470 page views. Where are they coming from!? I can only hope less than half of them are laughing or flaming my art in their head, ha ha! 


Annnyways! Let's begin! The last art I've made in 2011!


Capricorn's head, Elias!


Aries head, Keiji!


Taurus' head, Misty!


* 7* Aaaaaaand using a very simple site and by no means is 100% accurate, made a zodiac compatibility chart!


It is humongous, lol, idk how big this blog will upload it though!


Maybe if you're lucky, you'll find out, Rieka~~


* 7* WIP of a rl commission! 


* 7* More rl commission wips! Two that belong to Myst!


* 7* AND I FINISHED ONE COMMISSION! Tee hee~~


* 7* Amg I shit OCs lol. Newest one, her name is Raine! She's a villain conducting this whole experiment being done on the zodiac, though don't think completely ill of her! She's got a boss telling her what to do, too, so she's not the mastermind!


Yes, she can be sharp with her tongue and a little cold, but she's not afraid to admit she's human too and has emotions like anybody else. You just have to get past that cold exterior. Trouble is, it's pretty hard. Yes, you can befriend her, but you got the balls to try anything more?


Obligatory tie pulling. * 7* Rina and Miles rofl. 


LOL WTF AM I DOIN /FLINGS SELF/ Apparently they had rough sex after this. ROFL. * 7* Be gentle with her, Gage, jeeze, you know she can't take it!



WELL THEN. NEW CRACK OTP. DAD/HARLOW ROFL. Okay that sounds bad, David/Harlow. Her crazy scientist dude with my crazy scientist chick. Let them have... crazy sex or something idk. Maybe they'll even each other out. 


TEEHEEPLZ. MMKAY. * 7* I'MMA GO WANDER OFF INTO THE ABYSS NOW. BYUUUU~~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment