Wednesday, February 29, 2012

| tradiart massive dump |

Okay not massive. But a lot, lol. 

page 16
page 17
Page 18.

Concept art for Miki+Lino! They were the two I already really had designs in my head for! * 7* In fact, I thought of them before Aiyana. But when I made them in my head, I really wanted them as side characters, so her and Katsumi didn't push them out! LOL.

Lino's personality changed a little. He became a lot more shy and reserved than I intended, but that's okay! In fact, it works to my advantage.

More concept art. At this time I had Miki and Aiyana, but not Katsumi. He was originally supposed to have glasses, but I thought that'd be over doing it. He was gonna be your typical smart glasses boy who comes off douchebaggy. But now he's just dat one dude that's kinda quiet and weird and still douchebaggy lol. 

I was mostly trying to design uniforms on this page.

This was before Aiyana even had a design, actually! LOL As you can tell by that lil headshot there! Again, was designing uniforms.

I feel like the plaid skirts and blazers are overdone, so I've been avoiding them! 

THIS PAGE is the very first thing I did for this story. You can see all my original ideas and concepts and me trying to mash them all up together. Most of this was kept, btw. I just haven't drawn everybody, they don't appear for a loooong while so I'm not worried about them yet.

Headshot of Aiyana. I'm trying to really learn how to draw her hair, lol, which is why I draw her so much. I can't seem to get it the way I want it!

This is how I felt when I remembered we had a quiz in class and I totally didn't study or anything. FML.

* 7* My OC, Amalya. Teehee my lil sheep girl. IDGAF IF EWES DON'T GET HORNS AND SHIT. YES I KNOW ONLY BOYS DO. DO I GIVE A FUCK? NOOOOOO. /says the vet tech major

Have some sleeping Roi for you creeps.

Katsumi getting sucked up by black holes and shit idk lol. Prolly Aiyana's power. He doesn't always wear his jacket. Ohh for the record, they're not so easily affected by the heat/cold in The Spirit World. 

Omg stupid Katsumi he was fat and ate part of Mina's leg! /didn't realize I drew Mina so close to him lol/ Idk looks like her skirt shrank lolololol.

Another fullbody, Aiyana again. I wanted to try designing winter clothes but I just couldn't. I was also heavily distracted by the talk of watching a live euthanasia take place. Omg my heart's not ready! But it's a sad part of life, and inevitable that I'll do it in the vet profession.

Chibi Mina, lol, same girl from up there somewhere. The one that Katsumi bit part of her leg off of (LOL). She goes in and out of being cute and sweet and fucking tsundere and annoyed. Mostly annoyed. LOL. Prolly yelling at Van and/or Blake.

Aaaaand Eva-Beatrice from Umineko OH YES. I ryke her. Lots. * 7* 

Okay I told myself bed at 8:30 and it's 10 past that. ~ v~ Neeeeh at least it's Thursday tomorrow! I plan on drawing another fanart cheeb! I'm thinking maybe Gintama...? Idk maybe Gin or Kagura so cuuuuute. //// 

If not Gintama, maybe like. Karen or- OMG CHIBI ELIZABETH ROFL. AMG. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE. Oh yes Karen from Nisemonogatari! Maybe Shinobu. She's gotten so popular. I like her, but she didn't boot anybody from their spot. She has a very... //omg gonna sound lame but really who besides like RIEKA+VIV+AMBER+SOMETIMES SIX READS THIS??? She has a very Ratri type of personality. /rofl compares to OCs omg self you loser

Hmmm dunno what else to do. Maybe find charas I like from other animu. Idkkk yet. Maybe even retreat back to Higurashi. AWW YEAH I LIKE THEM SIMPLE DESIGNS.

Okies enough of that. OTL Time for me to crawl into bed!! G'night!

1 comment:

  1. |||OTL
    I read this every day too.

    I feel like a creeper now. sdjkfdbgf.

    ReplyDelete