Tuesday, February 28, 2012

| Another fanart |

Teehee omg "another" is such a vague word, lol. 

Another, the anime series! * 7* Today I spent the day watching it up to the latest episode with Rieka, it's nice to watch it again to really make sure I get the whole series! I can't wait for next week's episode! 

* 7* Blinking cheeb of Misaki Mei from Another! So happy to be doing non-doodle art! I think having a Tumblr art blog dedicated to wips and ~fanart~ will encourage me to draw more of it. Though I don't watch all these big animu people know all about. OTL /hi is always the outcast that doesn't get what's going on ah ha ha

But yes! * v* I really wanna make keychains of Gintama, prolly Gintoki and Kagura first! POOR SHINPACHI. I'LL MAKE ONE OF YOU, TOO. Hijikata and Sougo as well. //// 

Oh but yes. Hoping to keep up this experimental chibi style. I think I just love playing with different styles of chibi, ha ha. ;;; Oh you know, I feel bad, maybe I'll add Sakakibara-kun to go with her. LOL. 

Also wanna do some Nisemonogatari. Okay mainly Karen. UNF GO LESBIAN FOR THAT GIRL. KANBARU TOO. ///// Okay then enough ranting I'm supposed to be asleep. ;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment