Monday, February 27, 2012

| Another wip |

So.
Today I went ahead and made a mini art blog on Tumblr.
NO BBY I'M NOT LEAVING THIS BLOG NO WAY. DIS PLACE IS MY SHIT, YO. Everything I ever draw goes here, on Tumblr, it's mostly WIPS and fanart. * v* 

I might open art trades/requests there occasionally, so if you got a Tumblr and you're interested... http://black-ewe.tumblr.com/

URL IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE LIKE CRAZY LOL. I'll probably make a link to it on the side there with my other accounts on various sites. I already feel like changing it. LOL.

 Is anybody watching the anime series, "Another"? * 7* It's a really good horror/mystery, and it's definitely a welcome change of pace from the usual anime released with all it's heavy fanservice and derptastical adventures. Which I ain't bashing, 'cause my life revolves around Nisemonogatari atm. 

This is a chibi of Misaki Mei. Idk when I'll get to color her. OTL I drew this yesterday but was so tired I didn't upload her. I didn't get to color her today, either! Maybe tomorrow, I also wanna animate her though! Nggghn. 

Also might do Sakakibara to go along with her. *//7//* I kinda... like shipping them together.. in my head. /NOT SURE IF WILL GO THROUGH WITH IT/ Atm I like how they stick together.

KAY ENOUGH OF THAT. G'NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment