Sunday, February 26, 2012

| auction piece + doodles |

* 7* Finished more auction pieces! I only got one left! My leg is itchy. :c

* 7* Here's the non doodle cheeb couple, so glad I did it first 'cause the next couple will be a breeze! It's a doodle!

Drew my lil elf girl on my game, Nala. * 7* Idk if I'll keep this design...

A picture of Bronx sweatdropping, Dart facepalming and Nala holding up torn chonies. ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN.

So I'm playing my game, right? You pick up items in the labyrinths, but you don't know what the items are. You have to get them appraised before it tells you what you picked up. It's usually food, coins, synthesizing material. Stuff like that. So Nala is my appraiser girl! I used to have to pay to get my shit appraised, but she learned the skill herself! 

So I had this item that was unappraised. Bronx is the leader of my team, so I kinda naturally think of him as the one picking up the items. I let Nala appraise it, and.... 

"Torn Chonies" is what they were called.

Bronx picked up... torn chonies. And I LOLD. And now drew it. What on earth can I synthesize them into!? LOL. The end.

 LOL Annette, Seth and Oliver as children. Annette is saying, "Oh my, Seth! You said I was manly? HOW THOUGHTFUL." And Oliver is saying, "Guys my dad'll get called if Seth dies..." LOL. 

Btw Annette kicked him so hard his legs broke off. 

Oh Riley baby I can never get tired of you. ///

Okay I ended up loving this piece more than I initially thought. Roi and her only son from Riley via AU1. Firstly I just loved visually how this came out.

But this piece is way more important than that. Q 7Q He has no name yet, but I'd love to see what life would be like if Roi, Riley and their son here were able to live together as a family!

I think I need to start doing some Gin Tama fanart. Or is it Gintama. Gin Tama. IDK I'M LAZY AND DO GINTAMA LOL.

So yes. * 7* FOR NOW. G'NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment