Saturday, February 25, 2012

| wips + doodles |

HUFF. HUFF. WORKING SLOWLY ON AUCTION PIECES. Over halfway there with finishing them all!

Lined my toughest auction piece, a nice chibi couple! * 7* Eeee gonna have fun with this one!

* 7* WIP OF MY ART TRADE WITH RIEKA omg hope I don't fuck this up. Her OC, Hikari!

My two boys based off the charas in the game Class of Heroes. * 7* Dart is the lil cat boy and Bronx is the lil human boy. If I made them OCs, they'd be childhood friends.

HE WILL BE AN OC. Not sure if I'd put him in a collab piece though. The type of personality I want him to have, well, it needs to feed off of certain reactions. I feel what would be what I consider his biggest personality point would be wasted easily if not addressed to the fullest potential. ~_~!! Thus I might just make him a story to throw his ass in, lol. 

LOL This is how Hikari and Kouhei met. 

Seth and Annette... BEING CUTE?! Only when they're sleeping lol. I imagine she snuck out in her PJs and he's keeping her company.

Van's not in the mood for your bullshit.

 EEEE THE ART TRADE/BDAY ART FOR VIV. * 7* Her OC, and the WIP from last night!


KAAAAAAY NIIIIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment