Saturday, March 10, 2012

| doodles + wip |

Ngghhnn wasted away my Friday. * 7* Watched the rest of collection3 of Gintama. /// TEEHEEPLZ. GOTTA WATCH THE FOURTH ONE NOW. Isn't that the entire first season? I gotta recheck that. /tear

Hitting some sort of weird art block. I wanna draw. Got inspiration. IT'S JUST LOOKING UGLY WHEN I DRAW DSLHKJFHDSF.

LOL Arata you lil bastard. Looking at him, I think he likes the water. 


TEEHEE DECIDED TO FLING ASHER IN THERE. PROTECT THAT GIRL FROM HER CREEPY BOSS. 




I HAVE TOO MUCH FUN WITH CHAINSAW!HIBIKI. 

I think LoliSenna+TeenKeitan would be super moe. WHICH SHE IS NOT. TOO BAAAAAD. /TSUN TO THE MAX

Opened a mini freeb thread on Gaia. * 7* One of the freebs.

Omg this Jolteon gijinka was moe omg. ////

* 7* Another freeb.

Last freeb. Q vQ STARTED TO LOSE IT AT THIS ONE SO CLOSED IT DOWN AHSLFJKDSF.

SHE BLINKS~ CLICK HER~ 

Teehee, the ever moe and adorable loli, Rika Furude of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni! I worked a lot on shading her hair. 8| I have a bad habit of over shading, so I kept erasing it, telling myself to take it easy with the shading!

I'll finish it whenever.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment