Sunday, March 11, 2012

| doodles |

* 7* Played lots of Tales of Vesperia. Currently at that one town that was apparently destroyed by an earthquake. Neeaaaring lvl 30. 8| Not close enough though. LOL. 

Nghnnnnn okies anyways.

LOL I think they're destined to be siblings, even though they're not blood-related.

TEEHEEPLZ. Rina you fucking emo cow go die somewhere.

LOL Van your outfit doesn't change that much. I'm betting his Cyndaquil would be a boy, too.

I FORGOT I DREW THIS YESTERDAY DHAKJFLDSHAFKJDSFH. /flings up some random Mina

Okay back to art today. Nggghhnnn still hung up on my style for regular art. 8| Practicing it. I want a cute, moe style. I won't lie. Let's see if I achieve that. 

Teehee, Rieka's Misty~! 

TEEHEE now some Suya. Why the sad asks, Rieka?!

ALLISON GIIIIIRL GET OFF HIS DICK. 

Basically she doesn't have to really acknowledge other people exist. LOL.

O uO She's not too sure what to make of this!

LOLD WTF AM I DOIN SOMEBODY STOP ME FROM TAKING ON BIG/COMPLICATED ANIMATIONS LIKE THIS 'CAUSE I GET LAZY/BORED HALFWAY THROUGH. 

KATSUMI+AIYANA 'CAUSE I RYKE TO PICK ON THEM KAY NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment