Tuesday, March 13, 2012

| doodles |

NGGGHHNN. Got a quiz in my hard ass class tomorrow. DNW. Should prolly get off soon. /tearplz/ Go study for it before bed. Then study on the bus. ROFL. //procrastinates

Is it safe to say Samii is the most level-headed out of the whole AU1 cast? Even so, she gives in to Riley's feelings and lets him stick around? So you can't say she's innocent, either.

Amg Frida won't accept he's going to die. She won't. I'm not really sure what'll happen to her when he does die. Especially if Luke isn't around at the time. 

Mari's more realistic, but she's also optimistic. The thought still really hurts.

LOL Kimi you look so dark and gloomy in Suya's bright ass outfit!

She kinda wonders why a wolf was chosen instead of a dog to keep an eye on her. Maybe because a wolf will scare her back in line. It's a shame the wolf and sheep befriended each other. I bet there will be mixed emotions if Ran ever snaps at her!

Ummm so lately I've been practicing regular style. LIKE. MY ART EVEN WHEN I'M NOT DRAWING CHIBIS... LOOK CHIBI LOL. Around the face. I wanna get back to a regular style. A distinct one. 

This is my avatar on TM atm. * 7* HEH HEH. My target areas:
-face shape
-eye placement/shape
-shoulder width 
-torso to leg placement

LOL YEAH WILL WORK ON ARMS+HANDS WHEN I GET SOME OF THAT UP THERE OUTTA THE WAY. THAT'LL TAKE ME A LOOOONG TIME DSHLFKJDSF. 

Nggghhnn also gotta actively keep up with chibis though. Q 7Q Make sure I don't lose that, too. So much work to do! Welp got a quiz to study for tomorrow. orz orz orz!! Night!

I LIED ONE LAST ONE. AIYANA IS HELLA TINY AND KATSUMI... IS NOT LOL. KAY NIGHT FOR REALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment