Friday, March 16, 2012

| doodles + wips |

TEEHEE. I am so hungry omg. tearplz. 

Got my shit done today! Mailed off a couple of things I've been meaning to mail.. forever. /SEPPUKUS LOL/ And then went to college campus to turn in a slip. 8| Another 6 week wait, here we go. 

Okay I actually did this yesterday, but it was all I did and I was too lazy to upload it alone lol. I actually didn't want this pose, I wanted to do a pose where he's behind her and lifting her up, which I think would have suited their personalities/relationship more, it's a lot more playful BUUUUUT I COULDN'T DRAW IT IN A SLEEPY STUPOR SO I DID THIS INSTEAD CRAI. 

NGGGHNN Karen Araragi from Nisemonogatari! I HATE HER ARMS DHFADKLJFHSDKF GOTTA FIX THEM BEFORE I LINE THEM. 

And a WIP of Shinobu, with her donut! * 7* She makes me wanna eat donuts. ///

He'd never wanna fight Micah because somehow, someway, he knows he'll end up stripped.

Guy punching much smaller and younger girl in the face? WE HAVE A WINNER. GO GET HIM, MIMI!!

That's a long time to be chased down! Considering she has nowhere to go, it's really only a matter of when she'll be caught, since it's highly unlikely she'll be reincarnated and taken out of the Spirit World. 

Hmph!

Omg I did my best to make the Palkia look as horrible as possible. /LOLD DRAWING PALKIA AND WATCHOG

I swear I draw Frida in this pose every time lol. It's like her signature pose.

TEEHEE yup. She likes being tanned, it gives her color~! Ojii-chan's estate is pretty large, so when she gets too hot/feels like slacking off, she just lays out in the back where nobody will catch her and tans~! She doesn't like having such a white bottom half though. But the thought of laying out there naked makes her blush. 

Pleeaaase she's into way older guys, like Fletcher and Leader-sama! /// LOL THOUGH MY POINT STILL REMAINS. While Rina is also surrounded by older guys, Rin doesn't tend to bring in the sleazy and greasy guys lol. Rina instead frolics with Vince, who was born from a ball of slime and cheesy pick up lines.

She needed to die anyways. In fact, his life is better without her. Gotta get rid of that kid, too. Oh you know, his little half brother and sister need to die as well. Oh, and that annoying crybaby girl he likes so much too~!

TEEHEE. Tomorrow I wanna do some fanart. * 7* HNNNGH TEEHEE. But for now, I sleep! G'niiiight!

1 comment:

  1. hey fridada play undertale (if you don't I dare to kiss all of your friends)

    ReplyDelete