Sunday, March 18, 2012

| lots of fanart + doodles |

Nggghnn forgot what I haven't added here, sooo... lol.

 Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew! Teehee, taking fanart requests on Tumblr and this was one of 'em! * 7* I wanted to get into it when it first came out, but never got around to it. /tearplz


Namine from Kingdom Hearts 2! * 7* Never played it before, lol, but I think she's really friggin' pretty HDFLKJAHDADKSJH ////// Rieka's request!

Hnngh. KOTONOHA MY LOVE. ///// I can't deny a yandere, especially her. So adorable. Omg. /// She was a request from my fanart/wip tumblr. * 7* 

MY FIRST PCHAT WITH RIEKA AMG SO HAPPY WE FIGURED IT OUT an hour and a half after we attempted to figure it out lol. HNNNGH we decided not to tell each other which ocs we were picking, and it ended up being her boat boy and my Vivi!

Omg Rina and Rita LOL LOVE CONFESSION UNF YURI. 

There are no words to express how greatly amused I am by this homo. Katsumi and Zeek, sharing a scarf lol.

KAY I MEANT TO GO TO BED LIKE 3 HOURS AGO DHFALKSJDDSKJF. G'NNNIIIIIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment