Tuesday, March 27, 2012

| whoa blogger updated?! + rl com |

Nggghn. Saw that Blogger had a button saying it was updating in April so I figured I'd let my Blogger update now so I can start getting used to it.

SO DIFFERENT WHOA CRAI-- 

Anyways I have midterms tomorrow that ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD WILL I PASS OMG. /HYPERVENTILATES/ I should be studying. I tried to study, and... well. Q 7Q Yeah. Not going so well. So I hopped online to finish some coms in the meantime. Will go back to studying. But yes. 

Ohhh I ordered the Madoka Figma (her magical girl outfit). * 7* And two random petites, not sure who I'll get! Maybe if it's doubles I'll trade Rieka since she got two Madokas (school outfit+magical girl outfit)! 

L-lol when did this become a semi-personal blog!? * v*; Ohh well. /SHOVES LIFE STORIES ON HERE LOL/ Been playing Aqua's story on Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. Ahhh she's got a long way to go to catch up to my Terra and Ven file! 

Anyways!

RL com for jigglysama on dA! * 7* 1/2 done! Ahhhh she's a lil PKMN gijinka! GOREBYSS RIGHT?! SO CUTE. /// 

Okay idk if I'll draw anymore-- /will keep this post open in the BG/ Gonna go type up notes in a vain attempt to study. ~_~

Okay I did draw more but I'm too lazy to wip it. lol. It's just the lined version of the rl com from yesterday. orz Okay study s'more before I go to bed HDFJAKLDSF.

No comments:

Post a Comment