Thursday, March 29, 2012

| doodles + wips |

AMG MY FIRST DAY OF SPRING BREAK IS TOMORROW DSJKFLAJDSLKFJDSF. I feel bad for my commissioners, I'm usually more busy during breaks than I am school time. ~_~ BUT I SHALL GET AS MANY DONE AS I CAN THIS WEEK DHFKAJDSF. 

Going out tomorrow so idk when I'll be online. Prolly late at night. T vT



RL friend of mine and Rieka's is in a comp class. * 7* She's making a site right now, and asked to commission me for a lil banner. I got free reign, all I was given was that it's a craft site! 


DO YOU SEE THAT BLUE GLOWING JAR? IT'S CALLED A SUN JAR, SHIT'S REAL. AND. AMG. SHE WAS LIKE. I'LL MAKE YOU ONE. AND I WAS LIKE. /FHGLKADJHFAKDJFHADSJKFHDSLKFJSDHFASKDJ AMG SO PRETTY I REALLY WANT DHFJKLDSHFSDFJDKSF BUT SECRETLY FAGS/EXCITED FOR IT DHFJKLADSF ///// 


TEARPLZ. WIP OF RL COM.


And another!


I did manage to finish a com though! * 7*



dfds Random Suya! * 7* I'm lazy now.


AND NOW BOOM SUDDEN CHANGE IN ATMOSPHERE. Raidin+Maci. ROFL WHEN RAIDIN IS. UM. NOT FEELING QUITE HIMSELF. NO THANKS TO ASTER+LEON. 


MMKAY./TEARPLZ/ IDK WHEN I'LL BE AROUND NEXT. G'NIIIIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment