Sunday, April 1, 2012

| rl coms + wips |

EYEZOOMU- Starting today's blog uber early 'cause I'll more than likely be leaving and not coming back. * 7* Annnyways!

Teehee! Finished a rl com for TentaiTenshi on dA! * 7* Such a cute lil loli! Did two versions because I couldn't resist the fact the this OC "accidentally" kills animals. /// Nggghnn can't resist drawing something related to that!!

* 7*  Aaaaand got a WIP for another rl com! Ngghnn I hope to get these all finished asap. LOL U RYKE MY FAT CHUBBY ABSOL+EEVEE??? /cannot draw animal forms for the life of me

Okay I lied they want me to change it. Q vQ;; Welp. 


Forgot to post this blog post like. Four days ago LOL SO JUST SHOVING TODAY'S WORK HERE TOO-- RL com!


Another request from when I opened them for fanart on Tumblr! This time Sekai Saionji from School Days, being yandere. /// 


TEEHEE. I really want an OC like this. Tearplz. 


* 7* Commission for meggtoee on dA! 


OKAY. LOL. NOW TO RUN AWAY AND PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS: BIRTH BY SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment