Sunday, April 29, 2012

| doodles+wips|

* 7* Heh heh was away the weekend! Gonna do some freebs, idk if I'll get to work on my rl com. 8 78 /not feeling it today-- kinda tired.

 * 7*  Okay this was a 25g thinger at my Gaia Online shop. Felt like animating. 

Lol the front of my 25g shop was starting to look plain with just my grey text, so I added these two to liven things up! * 7* I think as I get bored, I'll draw pairs telling people to read my posts lol. Might do Dakota and Aiyana next when I get bored of Reno and Miki! I wanna try to hit them all as pairs. * 7* 

Art trade WIP! * 7* With a person on Gaia!

Another WIP! This time a rl commission! Nggghnn I decided to try to be cool and draw water holy shit wtf was I thinking LOLOLOLOLOL how does it look? 8 78 Gonna try to add some light blue on their clothes to show it's reflecting. /okay been feeling like an over achiever lately lol

OKAY. OKAY. TEARPLZ. GOTTA SLEEP. G'NIIIIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment